Tuesday 25 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #31

{Suzuki (Airi) mumbled about something,  and eventually Suzuki (Kanon) picked it up.}

Suzuki Kanon - 25th March

Well then!


The relay blog that's being done within Hello! Project!


It came around to me through Suzuki Airi-san~


Suzuki Airi-san's way of singing、 I loーーーveeee it so much、 and I often listen to Edo no Temari Uta Ⅱ(2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)!


I'd love to be able to sing as stylishly as Suzuki-san someday!!


And、 Suzuki-san、 she knows about the existence of the weird character Suuーzuki-san that I made up…!


How embarrassing (/ω\)


Well then、 the contents of the relay are…


Something that moved you recently!


That would be…


When I went back to my home town、 my friends who were there told me 'Let's have some sort of class reunion!' ♥


Despite having been separated for 3 years、 it really left a great impression on me that they wanted to meet with me when I was back。


It made me really glad


Everyone's also in high school… thinking about things like that was painful


And that was something that moved me recently


Next will be…


S/mileage's Wada Ayaka-san!!!


The 'yeay!' after the end of the interlude for「Dot Bikini」really enthrals me。 I like it!


Also、 if you look into her eyes during a performance, from a slight distance away, it's beautiful and lovely!


For me、 no matter how hard I try, I can't pull off such a cute voice, so I'm jealous…


What is something that has moved Wada-san recently?? Please tell (*^▽^*)


And with that, Otsukanon ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


{And we're entering the final stretch, since Riho's the only who hasn't been called out, by my count.
A quick skim tells me that Ayacho posts daily at night, and her post for the day doesn't make reference to the relay. There's still a few days left til the HinaFes, so it's all good.
Let's find out what the art critic of H!P, Wada Ayaka, has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment