Tuesday 25 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #30

{From one songstress to another, Kanazawa Tomoko passes the blog relay on to the princess of puns, Airi}

Suzuki Airi - 25th March



Ah! That's right
Speaking about the HinaFesー、、、!!

Started by Morning Musume。'14's
Michishige Sayumi-san

The blog linking announcement!
The blog relay has come around to Suzuki's place~ヾ(´・∀・)ノ

How it got to my end、
Was via
Juice=Juice's Kanazawa Tomoko-chan (´ー`)


Kanazawa-chan
She al~ways been saying that she looks up to me、 it makes me really really glad >_<

It's difficult for me to display that joy
So it might not really get through
But I'm really really happy~>_<


Before she joined Hello! Project
I thought~ there's a cute girl
And then I was surprised when we got to dance on the same stage ヾ(´・∀・)ノ

KanaTomo-chan's sexy voice
Really has a presence!

It's something that I can't copy。。。

Though she's younger than me、 but since we aren't so different in age、 you know~ it would be great to go for a meal or for a movie someday
That's what I truly feel ヾ(´・∀・)ノ

But still、
I haven't really invited herー lol

I think it would be great if we could reduce the distance between us (´ー`)


Well then、 for me
Something that moved me recently ヾ(´・∀・)ノ

And that is、 our new song
Attaining the 1st place on the daily charts the other day!!

1st place on the dailies after about 4 years。
I'm truly, truly grateful to those who have been supporting us。

Really, thank you so very much

The target is a weekly 1st place
It doesn't mean that we're pursuing nothing but the rankings、 but I definitely do want to be the 1st (´ー`)


For the sake of that、
I need to work harder and harder (´ー`)

Everyday、 I'll study and study ヾ(´・∀・)ノ

There's still more to do in order to reach our dreams, so let's do our bestー


Well then、 I'll be passing the baton to
Morning Musume。'14's、 'Zukki' Suzuki Kanon-chan (´ー`)

As we're both 『Suzuki』
She's a member whom I often communicate with (´ー`)

For me、just like I have Suuーsan。, the original character that I draw、 Zukki too、she has this Suuーzuki-san character

It's very interesting (* ̄∀ ̄)

If we were to do a collaboration someday
I thinkー it would be interesting

Zukki、 whenever we're close
She talks with me with a constant smile on her face、 she's so adorable

The thing I like about her、
Is that in the midst of talking、 her eyes start roaming around occasionally (ノ∀\*)

From a face that's smilingー(´ー`)
To a face that's astonished (・ω・)
It just switches in a moment

It's unspeakably cute

Despite that、 she does things that are really dynamic、 it's surprising and brings out our smiles (´ー`)

That healing character of hers
I want her to carry it through at any age (・∀・)


For Zukki、 what's something that moved you recently?(´ー`)

Please tell us (*u_u)

{From Suzuki to Suzuki, we'll see what the anything-goes character of MM'14, Suzuki Kanon, has to say.
Ayacho and Riho left, by my count.}

No comments:

Post a Comment