Monday 14 December 2015

Momochi no Kimochi: Novels (Essay #6/22)


I was told,
'At university, you'll have a lot of chances to read printed text, 
so it's better if you get used to it', 
so I read books just before entering university.

I started off with getting used to the words 
through phone novels,
and what was recommended to me next was
Higashino Keigo's 'The Devotion of Suspect X'.

Surprisingly, I read through it quickly,
and the story was crafty,
A magnificent reversal had been prepared at the end,
I was like 'Mystery novels are interesting!', 
I got completely into them.
With my switch having been flipped once,
I was always reading,
perhaps going through 1 whole book a day.
When I read on the train on my way home,
I was kept doubly in suspense
As I worried both about the story 
and about missing my stop.

However, it's not idol-like 
to enjoy books where a murder unfolds,
so I'm counting on you
to keep this a secret
between just you and Momochi ♥

More from this book

Tsugunaga Momoko Photo Essay "Momochi no Kimochi" / Momoko Tsugunaga
Momoko Tsugunaga

No comments:

Post a Comment