Thursday 24 December 2015

New Faces: Goal or Rival (H!P Maruwakari Summer 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, mainly asking about other members.

As new additions to H!P, the Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories also get an additional questionnaire - the 'New Face Maruwakari Special''.



Q8. Member you have your eyes set on as a goal? Or your rival?

Fujii RioMy goal is to become a person that everyone likes, like Yajima Maimi-san. My rival is Horie Kizuki-chan. She's good at singing and dancing, and it seems that the Kenshuusei call her 'Fujii's Successor'.

Hirose Ayaka: My goal is Fukuda Kanon-san. My rival is Danbara Ruru-san.

Nomura MinamiOkai Chisato-san's my goal. I look up to Okai-san who can naturally do tsukkomi, follow ups, boke. My rival is Danbara Ruru-chan. She's good at singing, and I wish that I could become able to move people's hearts like Ruru-chan!

Ogawa RenaMy sights are set on Sugaya Risako-san and Kudo Haruka-san. My rival is Kaga Kaede-chan. Her dancing is sharp and her singing ability is high.

Hamaura AyanoMy goal is Tsugunaga Momoko-san. Because she can sing, and dance, and talk, and act, she's the perfect idol. My rival is Kaga Kaede-chan. She's working hard on her singing and dancing, so I don't want to lose.

Taguchi NatsumiMy goal is Suzuki Airi-san. She's good at singing and dancing, and she's cute and kind at MCs. I look up to her! My rival is Kaga Kaede-chan. Her dancing is really attractive and her singing is unique and lovely. I can't let myself lose to her.

Wada SakurakoMy goal is Okai Chisato-san. She's cool. My rival is Kaga Kaede-chan. As her contemporary, I look up to her stylish dancing, but she's my rival.

Inoue ReiMy goal is Hagiwara Mai-san. Since I think that we've got similarities in that we're the youngest in our own groups, and we've got unique voices, I should make the most of it. My rival is Horie Kizuki-chan. Because we've been getting lessons in the same classes since we were in the Nice Girl Trainees, and she's good at singing and dancing.


Q8. Member you have your eyes set on as a goal? Or your rival?

Ogata RisaMy goal is Miyamoto Karin-san. I look up to her as 'The Idol' with her flawless dancing and singing. The gradual changes of expression on her face means that you can't tear your eyes off of her when she's on-stage! My rivals are the Kenshuusei. There are lots of girls who are better at me in dancing and singing, but I'll be doing things while thinking 'I'll catch up to them someday!'

Yamagishi RikoNomura Minami-chan. Because we joined the Kenshuusei on the same day, and she's my sole contemporary. 'Nomu' is in Kobushi Factory, and I'm in Tsubaki Factory, so from now on as well, as friends and as rivals, I'd like the both of us to work hard in the spirit of friendly competition.

Niinuma KisoraThe senpai I have as my goal is Ishida Ayumi-san. Her profile is pretty, her dancing is sharp...... I really like her. My rivals are Yokogawa Yumei-chan, Danbara Ruru-chan, and Funaki Musubu-chan. Since we're all in the same generation, but they're quick to learn songs and dances, and they're able to express themselves.

Tanimoto AmiMy goal is Suzuki Airi-san. Because her face is cute, her figure's great, and she flourishes in all sorts of arenas. My rivals are my contemporaries.

Kishimoto YumenoTsugunaga Momoko-san is quick-witted, she's good at showing herself, and her singing is stable, she's my goal. She shines powerfully when she's singing or dancing, so I'd like to be able to not lose to that.

Asakura KikiSayashi Riho-san. She's the senpai that I like as well as the senpai I have as my goal. My rivals are the rest, Since we made our début in Hello! Project at the same time, I don't want to lose, and I don't want to lose to my weak self either.


Notes and observations:
  • This also feels like it was actually two questions that got changed into one question, since most of them seem to answer them separately.
  • Named twice as a goal: Momochi, Airi, and Chisato
  • Most named as a rival was Kaga Kaede-chan (4 mentions). Others named more than once were Danbara Ruru (3 mentions) and Horie Kizuki (2 mentions). Kizuki technically has an extra mention as Ami's mention of her contemporaries would include her.



Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment