Thursday 3 December 2015

New Faces: Song you'd like to sing (H!P Maruwakari Summer 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, mainly asking about other members.

As new additions to H!P, the Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories also get an additional questionnaire - the 'New Face Maruwakari Special''.



Q1. Song I'd like to sing on-stage

Fujii Rio'16-sai no Koi Nante' with Yajima Maimi-san! At the time, it was sung by Abe Natsumi-san in her 20s and a 16 year old Yajima-san, so now I'd like the 16 year old me to sing it with Yajima-san in her 20s.

Hirose Ayaka: I'd like to try singing 'Gatamekira' with Nonaka Miki-chan!! It might be interesting as our vocal qualities differ completely.

Nomura MinamiI'd like to try singing 'Dot Bikini' with Wada Ayaka-san. It's the first CD I ever bought in my life. Wada-san is my oshimen!

Ogawa RenaI'd like to sing Morning Musume。´15-san's 'Namidacchi'. The lyrics are great and emotionally moving, so I'd like to try singing it.

Hamaura Ayano'Shabondama' with Oda Sakura-chan. 'Gatamekira' with Murota Mizuki-chan and Miyamoto Karin-chan. That's what I'd like to sing.

Taguchi NatsumiI'd like to try singing 'Hatsukoi Cider' with Suzuki Airi-san. Suzuki-san is really cute and lovely when she sings that song, so I'd like to try it on the same stage with her!

Wada SakurakoMorning Musume。-san's 'Shabondama'. I'd like to try singing such a cool song with all my heart.

Inoue ReiI'd like to sing 'Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni shitemita' with ℃-ute-san.


Q1. Song I'd like to sing on-stage

Ogata RisaI'd like to sing Morning Musume。-san's 'Happy Daisakusen' with all the members of Hello! Project. I think it'll pump up the concert.

Yamagishi Riko℃-ute-san's 'Akogare My Star'. I think that up-tempo songs are difficult but cool. As for who I'd like to perform it with, it'd be Ikuta Erina-san, Ishida Ayumi-san, Fukuda Kanon-san, Murota Mizuki-san, Miyamoto Karin-san, Uemura Akari-san.

Niinuma KisoraYamaki Risa-chan. It's my dream to have something like a birthday event together! The song would be ℃-ute-san's 'Kanashiki Amefuri'!!

Tanimoto AmiI'd like to sing 'Renai Revolution 21' with all of Hello! Project.

Kishimoto YumenoI'd like to try singing Tsugunaga Momoko-san and Natsuyaki Miyabi-san's duet 'Ai ha Ai desho' with Takagi Sayuki-san. I'll frantically be rushing after Takagi-san , but it would be a good learning experience.

Asakura KikiI'd like Tsubaki Factory to try out 'Kimagure Princess'. But it doesn't fit our current atmosphere, so 3 years in the future might be better (laughs).

Notes and observations:
  • Mentioned songs by group:
    MentionsGroup
    6Morning Musume。
    3℃-ute
    2Taiyou to Ciscomoon
    1Berryz Kobo, Buono!, S/mileage, Special Single
    Gatamekira and Shabondama were both mentioned twice
  • I suspect that the question was changed, because the way Niinuma answers doesn't make sense. Also, there seems to be an implicit suggestion that they should mention who they'd like to perform with.
    MentionsGroup
    3℃-ute, Morning Musume。, ANGERME, Juice=Juice
    2H!P, did not mention anyone
    1Country Girls, Tsubaki Factory
    Only girls mentioned twice were Murotan and Karin-chan, both by Hamachan and RikoRiko
  • Fujidon brought up '16sai no Koi Nante'. If Maimi lasts in H!P until 2018, here's the current list of members that'll be 16 while Maimi's 26: Wada Sakurako, Sasaki Rikako, Yanagawa Nanami, Ozeki Mai, Haga Akane, Funaki Musubu. Ozeki Mai celebrates her birthday in the same month as Maimi, if that counts for anything.

Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment