Saturday 26 November 2016

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Song you'd like to sing

Hello! Project Maruwakari BOOK 2016 SUMMER / Hello! Project

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?

℃-ute
Yajima MaimiAme no Furanai Hoshi de ha Aisenai Darou? (Morning Musume。)
Nakajima SakiWatashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito (Mitsui Aika/Morning Musume。)
Suzuki AiriOmoi Afurete (Matsuura Aya)
Okai ChisatoOmoi Afurete (Matsuura Aya)
Hagiwara MaiAkai Freesia (Melon Kinenbi)
Morning Musume。´16
Fukumura MizukiHaru Beautiful Everyday (Morning Musume。)
Ikuta ErinaAishite Aishite Ato Ippun (Morning Musume。)
Iikubo HarunaToki wo Koe Sora wo Koe (Morning Musume。´14)
Ishida AyumiMy Days for you (Mano Erina)
Sato MasakiTokai no Neon ga Odoroku Kurai no Utsukushisa ga Hoshii (Okai Chisato/℃-ute)
Kudo HarukaChikuteku Watashi no Shun (Juice=Juice)
Oda SakuraHareru Ame nochi Suki♥ (Morning Musume。 Sakuragumi)
Ogata HarunaDate janai yo uchi no Jinsei ha (Juice=Juice)
Nonaka MikiOne and Only (Morning Musume。´15)
Makino MariaSeventeen's Vow (℃-ute)
Haga AkaneAme no Furanai Hoshi de ha Aisenai Darou? (Morning Musume。)
ANGERME
Wada AyakaAme no Furanai Hoshi de ha Aisenai Darou? (Morning Musume。)
Nakanishi KanaTachiagaaru (S/mileage)
Takeuchi AkariTanpopo (Tanpopo)
Katsuta RinaTanpopo (Tanpopo)
Murota MizukiDaite yo! Please Go On (Goto Maki)
Aikawa MahoYuugure Koi no Jikan (S/mileage)
Sasaki RikakoIke! Genki-kun (Hagiwara Mai/℃-ute)
Kamikokuryo MoeJishin Motte Yume wo Motte Tobidatsu kara (Takahashi Ai / Morning Musume。)
Juice=Juice
Miyazaki YukaTasogare Kousaten (Mano Erina)
Kanazawa TomokoTsugi no Kado wo Magare (℃-ute)
Takagi SayukiOnly You (Zoku Biyuuden)
Miyamoto Karindearest. (Matsuura Aya)
Uemura AkariKoi-ING (Morning Musume。)
Country Girls
Tsugunaga MomokoMomoiro Sparkling (℃-ute)
Yamaki RisaAishite Aishite Ato Ippun (Morning Musume。)
Morito ChisakiSamui ne (S/mileage)
Ozeki MaiLove Namida Iro (Matsuura Aya)
Yanagawa NanamiLalala no Pipipi (Michishige Sayumi / Morning Musume。)
Funaki MusubuFirst Kiss (Aa!)
Kobushi Factory
Fujii RioSmile Ondon (S/mileage)
Hirose AyakaHitorijime shitakatta dake na no ni (℃-ute)
Nomura MinamiRomantic Ukare Mode (Fujimoto Miki)
Ogawa RenaSabori (Berryz Kobo)
Hamaura AyanoZutto Suki de Ii desuka (Matsuura Aya)
Taguchi NatsumiTsuugaku Vector (℃-ute)
Wada SakurakoNamida no Iro (℃-ute)
Inoue ReiElegant Girl (Himuro Ibu (CV Sugaya Risako / Berryz Kobo))
Tsubaki Factory
Yamagishi RikoBishoujo Shinri (℃-ute)
Ogata RisaHatsukoi no Anata he (S/mileage)
Niinuma KisoraOoki Hitomi (Morning Musume。)
Tanimoto AmiJitensha Chiririn (S/mileage)
Kishimoto YumenoMushoku Toumei na Mama de (Morning Musume。)
Asakura KikiHoshi no Hitsujitachi (Buono!)

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?

Surprisingly for such a broad question, there actually were a few songs that got mentioned more than once.
In fact, one got mentioned thrice: Ame no Furanai Hoshi de ha Aisenai darou?
The other songs that got mentioned more than once are Ayaya's Omoi Afurete, Morning Musume。's Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun, and Tanpopo's Tanpopo.
Minor trivia is that all but one of the songs that were mentioned more than once were released in 2009 - Tanpopo was released in 1999.

By original performers (with at least 5 mentions):
MM 14
℃-ute 9
S/mileage 6
Ayaya 5

Commentary:
♪ No surprise that MM songs top the list - as a group, they've been around the longest and have put out the most
♪ Despite that, no one in Kobushi picked a Musume song.
♪ While there was a lot of love for S/mileage, no one picked any of the 11 songs ANGERME had released up to summer 2016.



Selected translations:

Suzuki Airi: 'Omoi Afurete' (Matsuura Aya)
It's really difficult, but it's a song that I'd like to practice so that I can master singing it!!

Fukumura Mizuki: 'Haru Beautiful Everyday' (Morning Musume。)
I've got one reason. It's because I love this song!

Ishida Ayumi: 'My Days for you' (Mano Erina)
The lyrics are really lovely, so when the time comes that I'm able to properly convey those emotions, I'd like to try singing it.

Ogata Haruna: 'Date janai yo uchi no Jinsei ha' (Juice=Juice)
It was the set piece for the auditions, so it's a memorable song for me, one that I sang while I was battling nervousness, standing in front of a proper mike for the first time.

Nonaka Miki: 'One and Only' (Morning Musume。´15)
Since I'm proud of my English pronunciation, I'd like to sing this English song by myself!

Makino Maria: 'Seventeen's Vow' (℃-ute)
Since I love this song, ℃-ute's Nakajima Saki-san was super-duper cute in it.

Murota Mizuki: 'Daite yo! Please Go On' (Goto Maki)
The rhythm seems to be difficult, but it's a cool song, so I'd like to try singing it!!

Miyazaki Yuka: 'Tasogare Kousaten' (Mano Erina)
I like Mano-san's songs, so I'd recommend it to Juice=Juice's Takagi Sayuki-chan!

Takagi Sayuki: 'Only You' (Zoku Biyuuden)
I like BOØWY-san so much that I've even been to Tomoyasu Hotei-san's concerts, so I'd like to sing their song.

Miyamoto Karin: 'dearest.' (Matsuura Aya)
This song somehow feels like a strong barrier to overcome. I'll do my best to be able to sing it someday.

Tsugunaga Momoko: 'Momoiro Sparkling' (℃-ute)
It's a perfect fit for the summer!! It's a perfect fit for Momochi!! ℃-ute, any time now please."

Funaki Musubu: 'First Kiss' (Aa!)
Since it's a memorable song, the song that I sang at the Morning Musume。 auditions!

Fujii Rio: 'Smile Ondon' (S/mileage)
Because there's a 'don'... (laughs). I'd like to sing 'Smile Don!!' together with everyone!

Nomura Minami: 'Romantic Ukare Mode' (Fujimoto Miki)
I'd like to be able to sing it like Fujimoto-san, in a way that's fascinating and lively. Also, since it's a song that I like.

Ogawa Rena: 'Sabori' (Berryz Kobo)
It's a song that's relaxed, and I personally like it, so I definitely do want to give it a try.

Hamaura Ayano: 'Zutto Suki de Ii desu ka' (Matsuura Aya)
Watching videos of it being performed live and at events, I think that the facial expressions, the way it's sung, it was really performed at a high level. It's a bit difficult for me as I am now, so I'd like to sing it when I've raised my level a bit more.

Wada Sakurako: 'Namida no Iro' (℃-ute)
There's a part which has a falsetto, so it might be difficult for me to sing on-stage while holding a mike. But since it's a song I like, I'd like to practice it and sing it someday.

Inoue Rei: 'Elegant Girl' (Himuro Ibu (CV Sugaya Risako / Berryz Kobo))
I've always thought that it was a cool song ever since I heard it on 'Gokujo!! Mecha Mote Iinchou'. I like the melody and the rhythm as well!

Yamagishi Riko: 'Bishoujo Shinri' (℃-ute)
Because I watched Suzuki Airi-san sing this solo, and she was so cool.

Kishimoto Yumeno: 'Mushoku Toumei na Mama de' (Morning Musume。)
The lyrics are really complicated, but it's a song that I'd like to challenge myself to.

Asakura Kiki: 'Hoshi no Hitsujitachi' (Buono!)
It's a relaxing song to listen to, it really calms me down. If I were to sing it, I'd like to try singing it carefreely, while seated.


No comments:

Post a Comment