Tuesday 18 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #20

{From the mother of Berryz, Sudou Maasa, to the youngest of the Juice}

Uemura Akari - 18th March




It's the blog relay started by Morning Musume。'14's Michishige Sayumi ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ



Today、 it's my turn!


It came to me through Berryz Kobo's Sudo Maasa-san!!





When I was going around live houses with Sudo-san during Naruchika、 there was one time where I got to lay my head on her lap!



She really has this presence of being a kind onee-san!

One more thing!!

I'm jealous of her beautiful eyes \(・o・)/!




And、「Something that moved me recently」



The graduation writings for my school were delivered、 and going through the writings of my classmates really moved me。


But it could be because it's at the same time as we're closing in on our graduation。

Though it made me sad、


But since we'll be able to meet again、 I think I'd like to go through the graduation ceremony cheerfully without crying!!






Next will be S/mileage's Katsuta Rina-chan!


Katsuta Rina-chan、 I refer to her as 「Naa」、 and so Naa、 she refers to me as 「Rii」!!

I'd like to beg for your kindness for Sato no Akari as well!!




I love Naa, with her extremely adorable smile!!
{Rinapuu answered within the hour. Let's see what Katsuta Rina has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment