Friday 10 March 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Murota Mizuki

Murotan's sharp dance moves were obvious
Even from the very far end of the Nippon Budokan
Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?
Kobushi Factory's Nomura Minami-chan. She's cute ♥ I like Nomusan. It's cute how she immediately juts out her chin when she gets teased about it.

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?
'Daite yo! Please Go On' (Goto Maki)
The rhythm looks like it's difficult, but it's a cool song, so I'd like to try singing it!!

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?
I'd like to play with water guns with all of Kobushi Factory!!! I'd like us to split into teams and fight it out.

Q4. Who is the 'summer girl' amongst the (current) H!P members?
Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi-chan. Since her name has 'Natsu', the word for summer in it! Also, since I get the impression that she's a bit sunburnt!

Q5. If you were to come out with a photobook, please tell us where you'd like to go and what you'd like to do.
I'd like to have it shot at Australia's Crocosaurus Cove together with the crocodiles!! I'd enter the crocodiles' water tank and take photos together!

Q6. What is your treasure?
Family! They're my eternal treasure. 
They're the most precious thing to me.

Q7. Is there anything that you'd like to make a start on?
Going to a crocodile park. I've never been, so I'd like to aim for the crocodiles' mealtime!

Q8. Please make a new unit by picking a person from each group.
℃-ute's Suzuki Airi-san: Yup! She's perfect! A goddess!
Morning Musume。´16's Oda Sakura-san: She's good at singing, so I'd like to always listen to her
Juice=Juice's Miyazaki Yuka-san: We've hardly ever talked, so I definitely want to be in a unit with her!!! 
Country Girls' Yamaki Risa-chan: I personally like Yamakki's singing!! Love it! 
Kobushi Factory's Nomura Minami-chan: Nomusan's chin power at full throttle!!! I love how she performs! ♥ Love. 
Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-chan: Since we're sunburnt buddies! Also, I like Kishimon's singing.

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.
That we're packed with individuality! ANGERME has lotttttttttttts of good things about us! If you get to know ANGERME, I'd like you to also take a look at our individual personalities!

Finally, please give a message to all the fans
For everything...... 
Thank you very much! 

I am... 

HAPPY!!♥ 

Murota Mizuki

No comments:

Post a Comment