Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #13

{Everyone's idol, Cute today as always, 'Momochi' Tsugunaga Momoko has decided to give MeiMei the honour of continuing the blog relay}

Tamura Meimi - 12th March



The HinaFes relay has come to me from Tsugunaga Momoko-san!

Something that moved me,  was going to watch Shiki Theatre Company's   「Wicked」  ーーーー!!!(≧∇≦)

 It's a work that I've loved since I was small, but I was deeply moved by how the protagonists, Elphaba and Galinda, lived their lives.

 And, I've come to like the colour green ((*´∀`*))

 And that is something that has moved me recently。

 Next is, Nakajima Saki-san ヽ(〃v〃)ノ

 Nakajima-san, we're begging for your kindness m(_ _)m

{Don't kill me if I got details about Wicked wrong. The most I know about it were from the posters I saw in London and whatever I gleaned by skimming through the Wikipedia article. Now if it were a Gekidan Gekihalo...
Anyway, Nacky! For certain reasons, this'll be quick.}

No comments:

Post a Comment