Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #12

{MM'14 songstress Oda Sakura-chan made an astute choice to continue on with - Everyone's Idol, Momochi!}

Tsugunaga Momoko - 12th March

Morning Musume。'14's
Michishige Sayumi-san
Started this blog relay



It's come around
From Morning Musume。'14's
Oda Sakura-chan




Something that moved me recently


What could it be…
Though there have been a ton of them
It would be having my birthday celebrated
By lots of people




Look at itーっ! This cake




It's a Momochi cake (lol)





It's an awesome cake



Putting in an order for this cake
Must have been embarrassing
I can only imagine it, but I'm doubly moved




Along with the many other celebrations
Receiving them filled me with joy



Today is
Sakura-chan's birthday, isn't it



Happy 15th~
Congratulations
How young~(lol)
I hope this year will be another wonderful one



For Momochi、 because I love Sakura-chan's singing
Next time please sing just for Momochi




Well then、 next will be S/mileage's
Tamura Meimi-chan
Please tell us something that moved you recently

{From our Puri Puri Princess, the baton is handed off to the fangs of S/mileage, Tamura Meimi}

No comments:

Post a Comment