Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #9

{Fashionably stepping from Harunan, we have the little sister of the H!P Kids, MaiMai}

Hagiwara Mai - 9th March


Ah、 which reminds me, the mission has come around to me through Morning Musume。'14s Iikubo Haruna-chan~


Iikubo-chan puts up her personal clothes on her blog too~


Iikubo-chan's personal clothes、 I think that it feels like no one but Iikubo-chan can pull them off!

Eh? Aren't I looking down on her? lol

She's so stylish、 isn't it greatー


As girls、 we definitely like clothes!

Well then、 something that has recently moved Mai、、、、

Friends・・・

My friends from my home town are really working hard towards their own dreams。

The 4 of us mutually talked about our dreams、 I was really moved~


Everyone has such great dreams、 and currently they're heading for their dreams with everything they've got
Getting such motivation、 I really think that the friends I respect are great!


Of course、 there were also all sorts of trivial stories, but when they were talking about it, they were serious, and I thought that they were cool!



Mai thinks that she has to do her best too ^_^



It makes me happy to have met those friends!



And next will be ~ Berryz Kobo's Tokunaga Chinami-chan!

Speaking of Chinami-chan! Berryz' 10th anniversary!!!
Many congratulations~~


Getting to 10 years is amazing!!


At things like Hello!Cons、 there are times when BeriKyuu share the same dressing room
But definitely, when we're talking about the old days、 I think that it's fun~、 it's been over 10 years since we successfully became the Hello! Project Kids、 I think we really do have bonds amongst outselves~!


To that Chinami-chan。

What's something that's moved you recentlyー?

I beg your kindness with the mission。

{Let's hear from Berryz' resident prankster}

No comments:

Post a Comment