Sunday 8 March 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #30 Sasaki Rikako

From Morning Musume。´15 fushigi-chan Sato Masaki, the blog relay goes along to Sasaki Rikako.

(Original blog post in Japanese)


Everyone \(^o^)/✨

Sasaki is now in Osaka!😁💓

This blog post's title is relay、、

The blog relay came around to me from 
Sato Masaki-san from Morning Musume。'15
Sorry this was late 🙏

Sato-san、
Her blog posts are energetic
She always smiles when she looks at my face!😊
That makes me happy .。♡

I'd like to develop a closer relationship!🙈💕

Is It Just Me?
That's the topic? What could it be…

Is it just me who soaks bar soaps in the tub?
This is something I'm really interested in (p_-)

I don't really think it's normally done
But I expect that I'll have some compatriots!😉🙏

It gets gooey when soaked in the bath  but it becomes soft and easy to useー!💓

At yesterday's handshake event
I used bar soap、
And it didn't thin out at all!💦💦

And that's the question I have、
But soaking it in the bath makes it finish it no time~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Now 、
I'm using 5 varieties of bar soap 、 but as a summer break experiment I'm thinking of letting them soak in the bath the whole summer break! !😁💗

I wonder if they'll differ according to variety? lol

And that's me talking about bar soap~✨

Next will be my favourite Kudo Haruka-san!♡♡

I've always looked up to Kudo-san
But there's a lot of members that look up to Kudo-san、 which I think is amazing~。

But I won't lose to anyone in my love for Kudo-san (u_u)✨


Well, that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment