Saturday 7 March 2015

Twitter Tidbits: Berryz Kobo Last Budokan

Fujie Reina (NMB48, Miyabi's cousin)

Berry Kobo-san.
They'll be entering their hiatus with today's Budokan concert.
I've liked them since their début, so it's really sad (つω・。`) #Berryz Kobo #Love

Sashihara Rino (HKT48) & Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48)
Sasshi:
My feelings are at the Budokan。。。
Concerts、 handshake events。。 I can still remember them clearly, even now。 I won't be in attendance, but thank you for bringing hope to Sashihara。 You'll continue to always be a group that I love。

Yukirin:
@345__chan Same for me。。 It was our youth

Otani Masae:
I'll witness it for the 2 of you ❤︎



Kono Saki (NMB48)

OMG OMG。
In just a bit, Berryz Kobo-san's final concert will start (((;゚Д゚)))
I've got a performance in Namba, so I can't go to Budokan nor the live viewing、
But my feelings have been directed towards the Budokan、 so I've been pretty down these past few days (;_;)
For some reason, all these feelings are gushing forth…

Otani Masae (Melon Kinenbi)
I witnessed Berryz  Kobo's last performance。 The 3 hours passed by in a flash, and now all sorts of memories have been brought back and they've brought a lump to my throat。 They made the decision, and I'll cheer them on their individual new paths。 Including your time as the Kids, good job for these 12 and a half years。

Saito Hitomi (Melon Kinenbi)

Berryz Kobo. Thank you for the 11 years ★ And, good job... It was great that I was able to witness it myself,! They've got lots of experience... From now on, on each of your own lives... You have to gain even more experiences! I hope that we'll meet again, someday...★

Ishida Haruka (AKB48)
I cried watching HaroSute,
It's true that Berryz Kobo-san are my number one favourites
I've always been cheering them on behind-the-scenes, so I wanted to go cheer them on at the Budokan on the 3rd of March..
I'll do my best to become such a lovely idol too.

Kawakami Rena (NMB48)
Aririn went to the LIVE performance of my favourite Berryz Kobo-san
I've liked them and looked up to them from ages ago, and this valuable LIVE performance was truly moving!!
Thank you very much for your hard work up to now!!
It's definitely really sad to part (´・_・`)

Maeshima Ami (SuperGirls )
In my heart, I'll treasure the many dreams that I received from Berryz Kobo-san in my childhood days. The idols I look up to will always be Beri-san, forevermore.

Yamada Nana (NMB48)
Berryz Kobo-san...!

You'll always always be my idols

Taisei (SharamQ)
Berryz Kobo, thank you for your 11 years of hard work!

Tanemura Arina (Mangaka)
I barely got here in time after getting done with work! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
I'll love Berryz Kobo forever~!
The change at Cinderella was really pretty...

Additional:
I wondered whether Maiha-chan would come to Berryz Kobo's concert~? (Perhaps she might appear carrying a bouquet of flowers?), but she did come!
Berryz Kobo together with Maiha-chan〜!
That's great ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Hashimoto Aina (The Possible)
I got to see Berryz Kobo-san's last concert at the Nippon Budokan!
It was really lovely、、
It was flooded over with 11 years worth of love、、
As fellow women、 I looked up to them
They were cute, beautiful, cool
Being able to have stood with them on-stage、
It truly was a joy。 Thank you for your 11 years of hard work!!

Ogawa Makoto (Morning Musume。 OG)
I went to watch Berryz Kobo's last LIVE performance。 The 7 of them were truly brilliant、 they were really cool。 For these 11 years、 thank you for your hard work。

Goto Yuki (The Possible)
I went to the Nippon Budokan to watch Berryz Kobo-san's last performance.
Always cool, kind, funny at times, I love that Berryz Kobo-san!
Please come back again someday.
I'll be waiting. ♥
Thank you very much for your 11 years of hard work!!

Bomb Magazine
Berryz Kobo's last Budokan。 It surprised me that there were a lot of wildly enthusiastic groups of people from overseas、 but what surprised me even more was that there were a lot of ladies! It's been a while since we've seen a line at Budokan's ladies' washroom。 Admired by girls of the same generation who admired H!P even after the passage of 11 years。That's an idol!

Bomb Magazine again
Berryz Kobo、 it's amazing how they continued on as idols for 11 years with the same members 。 They were still primary schoolers when they were formed、 the girls named “Berryz Kobo” who devoted half their life to being idols、 it's really great that we got to meet。

Reccomender K-Taro (Radio personality)
Berryz Kobo!Berryz Kobo!Berryz Kobo!

Akiyama Yurika (The Possible)
Finishing up a recording、 I dashed to the Budokan。 I watched the last performance of my senpai、 Berryz Kobo。 I could only manage to watch the later half、 but it was really lovely。 The concert was overflowing with a human touch、and it was enveloped in love and tears。 It was emotionally moving、 it filled my heart。

Sawayaka Goro (Up-Front comedian)
My first time watching, but today's the last LIVE performance... but they were really attractive, it was moving. Berryz Kobo, thank you so very much for your hard work!! Sawayaka Goro

Otsuka Aina (Former Juice=Juice member)
I went to Berryz Kobo-san Budokan
I'd expect no less from my senpai.
Live on eternally

Baron Yamazaki (Radio presenter)
This is owner-chef Baron Yamazaki.
Today, I made my way to the last concert of Berryz Kobo where the store's regular customers, Tsugunaga Momoko-sama, Natsuyaki Miyabi-sama would be performing.
This is the end, huh...It was a flood of emotions.
The girls' lovely smiles and the all the fans' passionate emotions, it left a staggering impression.

Kana (Chu-Z)

Chu-Z KANA  tried dancing to 'Suppecial Generat~ion'. Berryz Kobo-san, I've loved you for ages (*^^*) I'll love you beyond this too!!!

Umeda Erika (Former ℃-ute member)
Yesterday I witnessed with my own eyes at the venue、 Berryz Kobo's last concert‼︎

We were companions starting out as the Hello! Project Kids、 there were lots of scenes that had me overcome with emotion。

The sight of all of them yesterday was wonderful!

Thank you very much for your 11 years of hard work! Head towards your own dreams and continue to shine, ok!

Shibata Ayumi (Melon Kinenbi)
Yesterday was Berryz Kobo's last concert。
I burned the sight of their shining, radiant forms into my eyes‼︎

Each of them will be going on their own new paths…
But、 all of them are linked ☺︎

Thank you very much for your 11 years of hard work ♡

Megu (Negicco)
Berryz Kobo-san。
As idols who've also been doing their best at 10 years of activities like us、 I really respect them。
2、3 years ago、 when we got to work together、 I remember it vividly even now。
The aura emitted by each and everyone of them were laced with personality、 they had this sense of unity on-stage、 their power was truly moving。 Those are what we call、 pros!。

No comments:

Post a Comment