Saturday 7 March 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #26 Oda Sakura

Takagi Sayuki passes the blog relay baton along to Oda Sakura.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

And!!!
Yesterday、 the blog relay came along to me
From Takagi Sayuki-san

Thank you, Takagi-san





I believe that
The theme for the current blog relay is
『Is It Just Me?』

For me、

When I'm walking from home to the station、


On days when
I've got some leeway in time today~、

On days when
Well、、 Will I make it time。


On days when
I'm just going to make it!!

I change the songs I'm listening to on my headphones

Putting it another way、
I decide on songs for these 3 patterns

In step with the BGM、
If I'm not matching the rhythm, halfway through
The way I walk becomes like 'Eh, eh?'

I start thinking
I'm not following suit…

My right leg ends up stepping forward 2 times in a row


However、
There are some songs
Which I have to use when I'm in a rush!!

Is it just me??

That was a pretty whatever story
That's how I am










The blog relay、

Will continue with the baton being passed to ℃-ute's Suzuki Airi-san


Suzuki-san、
At the Hello! Con the other day、

Together、 we danced to Country Girls' Itooshikutte Gomen ne



Also、
Together with Fukumura-san and Ikuta-san and Ishida-san、 earnestly played with riddles

Thinking about it now、
What were we doing!? lol


Also、
While watching Country Girls' songs
At points that we thought were adorable


『Here!!』
『…Oh! There!!』

We had those sorts of interactions、
In front of the backstage monitor


From when I joined Morning Musume。
She's talked gently to me、

Bringing everything together, I respect Suzuki-san
She's super-duper cute

No comments:

Post a Comment