Tuesday 17 March 2015

Twitter Tidbits - 17th March 2015

(Wota) life after post-Berryz
I watched Berryz' video on The Girls Live。。。 I really wanted to go [to the last Budokan concert]。。 It's no good、 I'll grad from being a wota。 My thoughts had already gone that far along, but Country Girls who appeared after that were so cute they made my heart throb, so looks like I'll still be active。。

Mano Cover
On my way to practice
I listened to H!P on shuffle。

I want to sing songs like
「Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago」 or
「Onegai Miwaku no Target」。
There are all sorts of Hello! songs that I want to sing!

I'd like to come out
With something like a Hello! Cover (´・ω・`)

Treasuring gifts

Good evening ♥ This is Nomura Minami!! Today, I went for practise wearing the skirt that I got for my birthday from Morning Musume。'15's Fukumura Mizuki-san ! It's a fave of mine~ ☆☆ *cheerful* ♪♪

Navigating in theme
【On sale today】 In 『Princess Bambina Spring edition』、 'Hamachan' Hamaura Ayano-chan and her junior Kenshuusei、 Funaki Musubu-chan、 bring you around Sanrio Puroland! They're appearing in a pink & white My Melody get-up ♡

Remembering old comrades
Members of ℃-ute, thank you (⑉• •⑉)‥♡

Your love really got through、、、

(Trans: The screencaps Erika posted are from the music video shooting of ℃-ute's GamushaLIFE. Note the 'EU' in the first pic. Umechan didn't screencap these, but there was also a 'KA' and an 'MM' on the background as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment