Saturday 14 March 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #37 Shimamura Uta

From H!P Jesus Miyamoto Karin, the blog relay comes along to the new adorableness of H!P, Shimamura Uta-chan.

(Original blog post in Japanese)



Today, finally!
The blog relay has come along to meー!


From Juice=Juice's Miyamoto Karin-san *゚✲ฺ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ✲゚ฺ*



Miyamoto-san's gotten close with me ♡


She's set my hair for me、 she's taught me about make-up items、
She's really kind (//˙³˙//){*blush*


The lady-like way she speaks is adorable、
Deep in my heart, I always think that 'Miyamoto-san's cute again today ♡'。


I love Miyamoto-san's performances that combine her characteristic cuteness and intensity!


I'll pick up the baton (๑ت๑)ノ





The topic is 「Is It Just Me!?」
When I tried thinking about it、


Previously, when I was house-sitting alone、 there was something I was worried about
So I tried calling 000-0000。


I was wondering if perhaps a ghost might answer…(lol)


Obviously nothing happened、
So I fell asleep thinking that there was no way it could happen、
But when my mother saw the call history the next day、
She asked、 and had a good laugh once gave her my reason 
What's that? Uta-chan called a ghost?。( ̄▽ ̄)


Also、 when I have curry
I worry about getting the ratio of rice to roux just tight, so I just mix everything up and eat it、


I split off the top and bottom of sushi、
So I get tsukkomi-ed with an  'Isn't that sashimi!!'。



…Right。( ̄▽ ̄)



The blog relay started from 
Hello! Project leader Yajima Maimi-san 


The person I would like to hand over the baton to is Okai Chisato-san from °C-ute。


She's a person I respect for both her talking and singing ability (*´ ꒳ `*)♡


Okai-san、 I'm counting on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment