Saturday 7 March 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #27 Suzuki Airi

From Morning Musume。's songstress Oda Sakura, we get to ℃-ute's nightingale Suzuki Airi.

(Original blog post in Japanese)


Well then、 the blog relay
Has come around to my place heart

This years theme is 『Is It Just Me、、、?』 (・∀・)




I seeー How do I answer thisーー。

Ah! I know!

I talked about this in a Naruchika MC just the other day、 but when I see someone with a snaggletooth、 I want to fill it with corn! lol


、、、That’s completely incomprehensible, right! lol

You know、 for my own set of teeth
The tooth next to my snaggletooth hangs at the back。

And、 this one time
We had white corn sent to our house

I was eating them grain by grain
With that, one got into the gap

And what’s more、 it somehow looked natural!! lol

It was like it had been completely corrected
And my teeth were nicely set! lol


Since that happened
When I see someone with a snaggletooth like me
It makes me want to fill it with a corn kernel~(・∀・)


This might be just me。 lol
Well、 I’m sure that there are some who can sympathise!!!!

Snaggletooth buddies、 let’s gather upー


And on that note、
Next I’ll pass the baton to Country Girls’ Tsugunaga Momoko-chan (・∀・)

Country Girls’ Tsugunaga Momoko-chan、 huhーー>_<


How fresh! lol

Actually、 I respect Momo、 I really do。

Her oft-mentioned ability to talk is a given

Her attitude towards work
She carries herself straight ahead、 and gets things done、、、

It’s embarrassing so I don’t mention it though lol

From now on too
I’d like to quietly follow her example。 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment