Wednesday 11 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #5 Fukumura Mizuki

From the leader of the youngest group to have a leader, to the youngest leader of the current H!P groups, the blog relay continues on from Miyazaki Yuka to Fukumura Mizuki.

(Original blog post in Japanese)


And the HinaFes relay blog that was started by Yajima Maimi-san from ℃-ute
Has come to me from Miyazaki Yuka-chan from Juice=Juice ♪♪♪

Yuka-chan is a member with whom I do acrobatics at the Hello! Con、 but her body is real~ly supple and flexible, it's really pretty

Well then、 the theme for the current relay blog is
「Is It Just Me...?」

I think you know that I keep crabs as pets, rightー!

?(´σ `)Hm……Ah!!

When I'm reading books, I place a bookmark at pages that pique my interest, and by the time I notice it, there are already about 5 bookmarks placed

……Is it just Mizuki?


When I was small, I had a habit of gnawing things when I was happy、 and when a new sofa got delivered to my home, I made a hole in it that very day and got scolded ( ̄▽ ̄;)


For the blog relay、 next I would like to ask for ANGERME's Fukuda Kanon-san
Fukuda Kanon-san likes Berryz Kobo-san just like me, so we get into detailed discussions。

And on the Gekkan Entame-san that went on sale 30th January、 the 2 of us talk about Berryz Kobo

Someday, the 2 of us would like to sing Berryz Kobo-san's songs at something like a Hello Shop! event~ It's something that we've talked about

No comments:

Post a Comment