Tuesday 10 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #4 Miyamoto Karin Miyazaki Yuka

While Eripon initially putted the baton to Miyamoto Karin, her new short-cut must have left her vulnerable, and she's currently recovering from the flu. While we pray that she gets well soon, picking up the baton in her stead is Juice=Juice leader Miyazaki Yuka!

(Original blog post in Japanese)


This was started by
Yajima Maimi-san from ℃-ute

The HinaFes Relay Blog…


And yesterday Morning Musume。’15′s
Ikuta Erina-san

Passed the baton to
Miyamoto Karin-chan!


But、 Karin-chan
Is currently recovering from the flu

So to make up for her
I’ll be taking up the baton
As leader



Well then
The theme for this relay blog is
「Is It Just Me…?」
That’s it…


When I record serial dramas
I definitely won’t erase the last episode
And leave it there!

I don’t really
Re-watch it afterwards

But somehow I hold on to it。♡


After that, when I’m organising
I look at the titles

And it feels kind of nostalgic
It feels like
I’m looking through a photo album ☻♡


And、 talking about things related to recordings


For things like variety programmes
I often watch the recordings
At 2 times the speed!


I love TV
So I’d like to watch a lot

But since I honestly don’t have much time…

I watch at 2 times the speed♩♡


I enjoy it even at 2 times the speed!!


It’s my unusual
Fast-forward time。♡


Thinking about it
There are others~☻♩



Next the relay will go around to
Morning Musume。’15′s
Fukumura Mizuki-san ♡♡


We’ve exchanged contact addresses recently
And at Hello! Cons
We talk a lot ♔♡


The flow of the atmosphere
When I’m chatting with Fukumura-san

Is really pleasant ♡



At the HinaFes
Fukumura-san sings solo!

What sort of song will be picked out ♩

I’m looking forward to it~♡♡


I’ll be singing
As part of a trio too

I’ll do my best
To make it enjoyable ✌︎♡

✰ ✰

{Also, Ikuta had some words to add when she realised that Karin was down with the flu}

(Original blog post by Ikuta in Japanese)


On yesterday's blog relay, for the sake of Karin-chan, who's come down with the flu。。。

Miyazaki Yuka-chan wrote for itー!!

I've got to get better at keeping up with the news。。。

Having said that!!

Thank you Yuka-chan (இдஇ; )

And。。。

Karin-chan, get well soon。

No comments:

Post a Comment