Saturday 28 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #21 Katsuta Rina

The blog relay continues from Iikubo Haruna to Katsuta Rina.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

The relay blog has come along to me~♪



From Morning Musume。'15's Iikubo Haruna-chan ♪

She wrote a ton of things that made me happy (OvO)♪
Recently, Harunan's become a buddy I frequently contact ♪
I love Harunan's high-piched voice(≧∇≦)

And、the theme of the blog relay is something like 'Is It Just Me?'.......
Hmーm。 That's difficult。(lol)






Ah!
The drink I have when I'm having Japanese food has to be like cocoa or something sweet to match the meal!

It surprises all the members whenever I have a meal with themー!


next→ Morning Musume。'15's Sayashi Riho-chan ♪



I still haven't hung out with Riho-chan~
I feel like I got way closer to Riho-chan through the previous Hello! Con ♪♪♪


The 1st senior high combi ♪♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment