Saturday 28 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #22 Sayashi Riho

From Katsuta Rina, the blog relay continues on to RihoRiho.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

The baton of the blog relay
Has been passed to me from someone I've gotten really friendly with recently
ANGERME's Katsuta Rina-chan \(^o^)/

Sorry this was late。。

The theme for this blog relay、
Is 『Is It Just Me?』。

Everyone likes Fuku-chan's upper arms~、

Hmm~、、

Then again、 to that extent
The privilege of getting to touch Fuku-chan's upper arms
Is mine only, right lol



\(^o^)/







Well then、 next、
I'll hand the baton off to
Country Girls' Morito Chisaki-chan!!

Chisaki-chan、
She's someone
Who brings up memories of when I first joined ♪

But、 from now on、
I'm really looking forward for Chisaki-chan
To show us more and more of her personality (^^)

(Oh Riho, you silly girl, Chisaki's already had her turn ♥ About 10 minutes later, RihoRiho makes a post to modify her nomination.)

Just now、 I passed the baton of the relay blog
To Country Girls' Morito Chisaki-chan、
But it's already gone to Morito-chan (´Д` )

So please let me correct my nomination!
Next、 with a dazzling smile
ANGERME's Murotan、 Murota Mizuki-chan!


With that said, Murotan、 I'm counting on you!!


Sorry for making things complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment