Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 3: If you are or were a boy, who would be your girlfriend?

After some thought, I'm going with Suzuki Airi.


Momoko's my number one, but I don't think I'd have the energy to keep up with her.
Airi, I can see myself in a relationship with. She's lively, but doesn't seem the type of girl that constantly craves attention nor the type that needs to know where you are and what you're doing at every moment in time. We'd both goof around, enjoy each other's company, yet still have time away, chilling with friends.
One can visualise how the relationship would go: Long phone calls talking about nothing in particular, going out for drinks and a meal, lazing around on weekends.

Captain was another potential, but having read both their blogs, Airi comes off as a regular girl, talking about school and whatnot. Captain talks about vegetables, of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment