Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 2: The Idol you hate or dislike?

Ooh, now this is trickier. There's no one in the current H!P lineup I dislike. Fukuda Kanon's 'Cinderella Reborn' shtick annoys me, but that's a bit hypocritical given that I can survive Momo's 'cutest in the world' spiel. Which means an OG. In this case the oldest: Nakazawa Yuko


From one of her digital photobooks

So what did she do to deserve this 'honour'? I guess it stems from MoMusu's concert in Paris. Midway through the concert, Nakazawa comes on stage and chit-chats with the translator about the history of MoMusu. I think that's what it was about - language barrier got in the way. Doesn't help that I knew next to nothing of one language, though I could catch snippets of the other. It was one of the few times in the West that I was actually relying on Japanese to understand what was going on.

Outside of H!P, the choice would've been simple: Matsui Jurina. It's not because she's being pushed in AKB48, since I have no beef against Matsui Rena. Well, I guess it is a bit of that - and that her face just creeps me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment