Sunday 8 March 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #31 Kudo Haruka

The blog relay continues from Sasaki Rikako to Morning Musume。´15's Kudo Haruka.

(Original blog post in Japanese)



Ah、 that reminds me, the blog relay has come around to me via ANGERME's Sasaki Rikako-chan!

Rikako-chan has said that she likes Haru ♡♡♡
It makes me really happy to be told that by a kouhai!!
Rikako-chan、 thank you (*v.v)。


The topic of the blog relay this time around is 「Is It Just Me?」。

Haru's 'Is It Just Me?' is
My rose running when I'm applying eye drops。 lol


For many years I've been harbouring the question 'Is this really just Haruー?'。 lol
And that is why、 I've wondered 'Am I using eye drops in the wrong way?'!!


How about itー?


Well、 the baton will be passed to Juice=Juice's Kanazawa Tomoko-chan next!
KanaTomo's a real beauty、 her bob-cut is cute and really suits her!

No comments:

Post a Comment