Thursday 12 March 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #34 Haga Akane

Artistically appraised, the blog relay moves from Wada Ayaka to Haga Akane.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

Yesterday、 the HinaFes blog relay 
Came along to me from 
ANGERME's Wada Ayaka-san

The topic is
「Is It Just Me・・・?」!


Is it just me…
What could it be…


Often、
I'd say things like 「This、 isn't it a slip-up (suberi shinai)?」
、Appending the word 『Shinai?』  (Is it not?)!


I say 'Shinai?' when I should say 'Suru yo ne?' (Was done, huh?)
It makes people like Haa-san go
「Eh? What's up with that」 lol

Is this Shinsu dialect?
Or might it be Akane's language?


Next I'll pass the baton to、
Morning Musume。´15's Suzuki Kanon-san


Suzuki-san taught us 12th gen members、
All sorts of things!

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment