Tuesday 3 November 2015

Momochi no Kimochi: Vehicles (Essay #2/22)


I get motion sickness, so when I'm on a plane or the shinkansen, I want to stay by the window!

On trains, the seats at the end are good, but recently, I've found a place that's even better. That would be the seats 2 rows away from the end.
That's exactly where the corners of the glass windows are, so it's easy to put your head on the rim.
It acts as a nice bolster when I'm sleepy, and there's a greater likelihood that it's empty compared to the end seats, it's one of those hidden spots.

I often ride taxis for work, but on taxis in Yokohama, you can get oil-blotting paper!
That makes me really happy, and when 'Yokohama' is written in my schedule, I get excited thinking 'Ah, I guess it's going to be an oil-blotting paper day?'
But to that extent, when I don't get them, I feel a bit betrayed though.
Momoko Tsugunaga

No comments:

Post a Comment