Wednesday 5 November 2014

Satoda Mai and Tsugunaga Momoko's statements on Country Girls

Satoda Mai's comment

From when it became just myself until I graduated from Hello! Pro、 I was hardly ever able to participate in Hello! Project activities、but with the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei and the new members, Momoko included、 I'm truly happy to hand over the Country Musume。 that I started with, in its new form。
Even alone, I was proud to always name myself as a Country Musume。、 and from New York, I'd like to watch over them with a member's conviction from now on。

Tsugunaga Momoko's comment

The results of long consideration about what I'd like to do, after we decided upon Berryz Kobo's indefinite hiatus、 is that I can't do anything but be an idol! I'd like to continue doing my beloved idol activities!
When I was thinking about it、 this news about Country Musume。 arrived、 and I believe that it is a great honour。
I am immensely proud of inheriting this historic group, and at the same time I feel the responsibility。
With advice from Satoda-san、 also、 since I've received the stylish title of 「Playing Manager」、 I hope that Country ・ Girls won't be completely dyed in ♥ The colour of Momochi ♥ (lol)I'd like to do my best while capitalising on my experience in Berryz Kobo!!
I'd like to make it a group that'll continue loved by everyone、 from grown-ups to little kids、 so I'm hoping for your warm, continued support ♥♥♥

Source

1 comment:

  1. People don't seem particularly happy about this... BUT I AM!!!! MOMO ISN'T LEAVING!!!!

    Now if we can just find something for Miya to do then Buono! can (start back up) continue

    ReplyDelete