Monday 17 February 2014

Momochi on Yonpachi 48 hours


Guest name
Tsugunaga Momoko-san

Profile
Berryz Kobo/ Tsugunaga Momoko-san

Berryz Kobo's double-A single "Otona na no yo!/ 1-oku 3-zen man Sou Diet Oukoku will be released on the 19th of February!

"It's everyone's idol, Momochi!
My idol age is about 12, but I personally will be turning "Nyan Nyan" 22!
For Valentine's, the Berryz Kobo members make sweets and exchange them.
It's become an annually established practice.
I give them to our manager-san, out staff-san, and it's not because I want to change his attitude about me, but I give our producer-san 5, 6 pieces (lol).
For boys~, I really feel like giving them to each and every one, but because I'm everyone's idol, I can't give it to them~ (lol)"

■Latest news
Next week on the 19th, Berryz Kobo's double-A single "Otona na no yo! / 1-oku 3-zenman Sou Diet Oukoku" will be released!

"For detailed information please access Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko's official blog!"


No comments:

Post a Comment