Thursday 10 September 2015

New Faces: Senpai as Older Sister (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This part of the questionnaire comes from the 'new faces' segment, where we get to know more about the new girls and what they think about other H!P members and senpai. Remember that this book pre-dates Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory, but don't worry, they get their turn in the 2015 Summer Maruwakari Book.



Q3. Senpai you'd be happy to have as your oneesan

Ogata HarunaFukumura Mizuki-san. She's really kind, she's like the ideal oneesan type.

Nonaka MikiWada Ayaka-san. I think she's really like a kind oneesan. I'd like to try going shopping together.

Makino MariaHagiwara Mai-san. Because I love Hagiwara-san.

Haga AkaneTakagi Sayuki-san. Because she seems really kind ♥

Murota MizukiYajima Maimi-san. Because she's kind and it feels like she'd look after me.

Aikawa MahoHagiwara Mai-san. She'd be a stylish and cute oneesan that I'd boast about!! Nakanishi Kana-san has previously said that I'm like a little sister to her, which made me happy. Because then I could ask her for cordial consultations.

Sasaki RikakoYajima Maimi-san, Shimizu Saki-san. Since they're really reliable, and it feels like you could hang out together with them.

Yamaki RisaOkai Chisato-san. It feels like every day would be fun. Like I'd never stop laughing. If Okai-san were my older sister, I'd go home quickly (laughs).

Inaba ManakaKudo Haruka-san!! Even though I'm older, age-wise...... I really like Kudo-san,, she often appears in my dreams, but oneesan = family, so we'd be together every day, right!? Waah-----!!! There'd be no greater joy ♥

Morito ChisakiIikubo Haruna-san. Because it feels like she;d be a stylish oneesan. She seems like she'd be kind, so she'd be an oneesan I could boast about.

Shimamura UtaSatoda Mai-san. A level-headed beauty, more than an oneesan, she's the No.1 senpai 'I'd like to have as my bride'

Ozeki MaiMichishige Sayumi-san! When Michishige-san was Morning Musume。´14 leader, she'd steadily rein in her kouhai, I think that she'd definitely be kind if she was my oneesan, right?

Notes and observations:

  • Desired older sister: Maimi and MaiMai got picked two times each.
  • Each group had at least a member being mentioned (if you count Satoda Mai as part of CG), with more than one for the following groups:
    ℃-ute members: 5 mentions
    Morning Musume。 members: 4 mentions
    ANGERME members: 2 mentions

No comments:

Post a Comment