Friday 4 September 2015

Morning Musume。´15 August 2015 Nationwide Handshake Events: Sayashi Riho


The Musume are at it again, going around the country to promote their latest single. This time, they're promoting their 59th single 'Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki'.

What's also the norm for this promotion campaign is that the members hijack the official Musume Twitter account, and we get to follow the girls along as they go around the country.

Unfortunately for Sayashi watchers, no food was spilt this time around, unlike last year. Sayuloss must have made her less clumsy, as she does fine earlier this year as well.

【Iwate/Sayashi】
Good morning!
Sayashi、 has disembarked at Iwate!
10 in the morning might be early、 but I'll be waiting at AEon Mall Morioka Minami \(^o^)/

【Iwate/Sayashi】
The event's about to start soon!

【Iwate/Sayashi】
Everyone from Iwate、 thank you very much! I'm grateful that lots of you came!
Well then、time for lunch!
I got Maesawa beef (*^^*)
There's a heating function、
So it looks like I'll be able to eat it hot ♪
【Fukushima/Sayashi】
Arrived at Koriyama station! The event at S-pal Koriyama will be soon (。ゝ∀・)b
The photo is from the just-held Iwate prefecture event!

【Fukushima/Sayashi】
The event's done with (*^^*)
There were lots of people whom I was meeting for the first time!!
I bought quite a number of recommended souvenirs! Thank you very much! I'd like to do a concert here someday!!

【Yokohama/Sayashi】
An assembly of 3 of the 9ki!!
We talked a lot〜〜!
Until the end、 thank you very much to everyone! I wish that 9ki could stay over someday。。

No comments:

Post a Comment