Tuesday 29 September 2015

New Faces: Member as girlfriend (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.

This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This part of the questionnaire comes from the 'new faces' segment, where we get to know more about the new girls and what they think about other H!P members and senpai. Remember that this book pre-dates Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory, but don't worry, they get their turn in the 2015 Summer Maruwakari Book.


Q8. If I was a guy, I'd like this member as my girlfriend

Ogata HarunaSato Masaki-san. Since I think we'd have fun together.

Nonaka Miki: Fukumura Mizuki-san. She gives this girly, airy impression ♥ I'd like to go to an amusement park together with her ♪

Makino MariaYajima Maimi-san. When I was brought along for ℃-ute-san's concert tour, she was always kind to me. It made me really happy to receive a letter from her after the tour ended. If Yajima-san was my girlfriend, every day would be fun and I'd want to go on a date every day.

Haga AkaneSayashi Riho-san. Because she's really cute and ladylike ♥

Murota MizukiSayashi Riho-san. She's light and airy, and it's like whatever she says can make you laugh, at any rate, it's nice how oh-so-cute she is.

Aikawa MahoMurota Mizuki-san. She's got this high level of girlishness, doing things like bringing me along to stores with delicious doughnuts.

Sasaki RikakoOda Sakura-san, Sato Masaki-san, Makino Maria-chan, Ogata Haruna-chan. People who seem like they'd pamper you. Being pampered would make my heart skip a beat.

Yamaki RisaUemura Akari-san. She's a beauty, so I'd like to boast about her, and we'd end up walking a lot on the streets (laughs). And I'd like to twist her around my little finger as Uemura-san's air-headed. If Uemura-san was my girlfriend, whatever she'd do, I'd forgive her!

Inaba ManakaFukumura Mizuki-san. I think that Fukumura-san has this high level of girlishness, her skin's soft and springy, she's cute, kind, it's wonderful how she cares for those around her, she's the perfect girl, so I'd like to make her my girlfriend ♥

Morito ChisakiSuzuki Airi-san. Everything about her, like her mannerisms, are adorable, so I'd like to make her my girlfriend!!

Shimamura UtaOur Tsugunaga Momoko-san. She overflows with motherliness, and she's really capable and cute. If someone like that was my girlfriend, I feel like I'd be able to enjoy myself without getting bored......

Ozeki MaiOda Sakura-san! Because she has this image of being refreshing without sticking to you, I think that Oda-san's cute!

Notes and observations:

  • So the young ones think that Maachan, RihoRiho, Fuku-chan, and Oda would make good girlfriends, with all of them getting at least two mentions. 
  • Counting by group, Morning Musume。´15 are the clear winners, no thanks to Rikako basically naming 4 Musumes in a row. Tallies are as follows:
    ℃-ute: 2 mentions
    Morning Musume。´15: 10 mentions (4 for 9ki, 2 for 10ki, 2 for 11ki, 2 for 12ki)
    ANGERME: 1 mention
    Juice=Juice: 1 mention
    Country Girls: 1 mention

Other questions from this book

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Yamaki is dangerous. "I want someone beautiful and easy to manipulate!"

    ReplyDelete