Monday 20 April 2015

Morning Musume。´15 Nationwide Simultaneous Handshake Events: Fuku-chan in Tokyo & Ishikawa

Promoting their new single 'Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure ha Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara', Morning Musume。 have once again held a nationwide handshake event.

For Fuku-chan, the first day was her 'home town' event, and conveniently being in Tokyo, her coverage got off to a late start. The second day seemed more eventful, with Fuku-chan getting to ride the new Hokuriku Shinkansen and make some local TV and radio appearances.

Day 1 - Tokyo
This is Fukumura Mizuki (*´∀`*)ノ
Today we'll be holding a handshake event at Tower Records' Shibuya store ♪
Since there's the Shibuya billboard and our new songs playing at Center Gai、 please make sure to give it a look and a listen, okay!

Which CD cover does Mizuki recommend、、、?!

Fukumura Mizuki、 from Tower Records Shibuya store。


Handshakes done! Thank you very much!!



Handshakes over! It was really fun to be unexpectedly told 「Welcome back〜」 at Tokyo, Shibuya ♡ Thank you for the fun time at the talk and the handshake!

Tomorrow I'll be going to Ishikawa prefectureー! I beg for your kindness

Day 2 - Ishikawa prefecture

Good morning!
I rode it! The Hokuriku Shinkansen… Kagayaki 󾭠
I'll have my fill of Ishikawa prefectureー!

Arrived at Kanazawa!
After this, from 3:53 p.m.
I'll be making a live appearance on TV Kanazawa 「Tonari no TeleKin-chan」!
Those who can watch it, please do!

The live broadcast of 『Tonari no TeleKin-chan』 has ended!
「I was nervous for my first live broadcast…」(Fukumura discussion)
To those who watched it and the staff-san、 thank you very much!

「Is that Kanazawa Castle…??」

The event & handshake
Will start from 7:00 p.m. at Kanazawa Forus 6F KUUGO Square!

I made a guest appearance on FM Ishikawa-san's 'Ciao!'!
It'll go on air on the 20th of April (Mon).
Fukumura's scheduled to appear around 2:20 p.m.
Thank you very much to Matsuoka Rie-san!


「Yaーy! It's sushiー♪
I got Ishikawa prefecture's famous blackfish(^O^)」

After this from 7 p.m.
The event & handshakes will start!
I'll be waiting at Kanazawa Forus!!

Now, on to the event!

The event has started!
To those who couldn't make it in time、
You can still make it for the handshake event!
We'll be waiting at Kanazawa Forus 6F!!

The event & handshake event at Kanazawa Forus
Has come to an end!
To everyone who gathered there、 thank you very much!

Kanazawa was a lovely place! I wish I could have gone sightseeing a bit more ⁽⁽٩(°ꇴ°⑉)۶
To everyone who came to the venue、 please be careful on your way home!
I got my younger brother's favourite Kintsuba as a souvenir ( ̄ー+ ̄*)

No comments:

Post a Comment