Tuesday 21 February 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Makino Maria

With her overwhelming figure and aura
She truly is an idol!
Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?
Michishige Sayumi-san ♥ She's the cutest in the world, in the Universe, and she's really nice...♥ I'll eternally admire her.

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?
'Seventeen's Vow' (℃-ute)
Because I love this song, and ℃-ute's Nakajima Saki-san was super duper cute in it.

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?
I'd like to play beach volleyball with ANGERME's Takeuchi Akari-san, and swim lots in the sea! And I'd like to finish it with a baseball showdown!

Q4. Who is the 'summer girl' amongst the (current) H!P members?
℃-ute's Yajima Maimi-san. Summer, summer, summer... When I think about summer, Yajima-san pops to mind! By instinct!

Q5. If you were to come out with a photobook, please tell us where you'd like to go and what you'd like to do.
My favourite WDW (Walt Disney World). I'd like to add a Disney craze trip as well!

Q6. What is your treasure?
My home. I can't pick a single treasure...
Since a lot of them are in my home, I'll go for my home!

Q7. Is there anything that you'd like to make a start on?
Batting practice. When I was doing a photoshoot, I went to a batting grounds for the first time, and hit a ball that flew so far that it might have been a home run. So I think I'll do my best at that!!!

Q8. Please make a new unit by picking a person from each group.
℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai-san I love her, she's cute and kind ♥
ANGERME's Sasaki Rikako-chan We've always wanted to be in a unit together, from way back ♥
Juice=Juice's Takagi Sayuki-san She's good at singing and dancing ♥ Takagi-san's so cool ♥
Country Girls' Tsugunaga Momoko-san When you think idols, you think of Tsugunaga-san ♥ She's so cute ♥
Kobushi Factory's Fujii Rio-chan, It's fun to be with Rio, please stay that way ♥
Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-chan I've been together with Yumeno ever since we took the 11ki auditions, and she's been my rival since then.

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.
Our decisive formation dances! We went over them together time and time again to make to make them perfect! Not even a single slip-up is allowed!

Finally, please give a message to all the fans
Please have a lovely summer in 2016
Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment