Tuesday 7 February 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Suzuki Airi

Anyone would envy her multi-faceted activities!
She's still in the midst of improving herself!!
Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?
Takahashi Ai-san. I like her, and I admire her!! I strongly admire her ♥ 
I'll eternally admire her!!

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?
'Omoi Afurete' (Matsuura Aya)
It's really difficult, but it's a song that I'd like to practise so that I can master singing it!!

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?
I'd like to go with the members of ℃-ute!!
I can't swim, so thank you for always helping me out... (laughs)

Q4. Who is the 'summer girl' amongst the (current) H!P members?
℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai-chan and ANGERME's Murota Mizuki-chan. They have lovely bodies which are beautiful and healthy with cocoa brown skin!!♥

Q5. If you were to come out with a photobook, please tell us where you'd like to go and what you'd like to do.
Eh... If the food's good and there are no mosquitoes, anywhere's fine ♥ (laughs)

Q6. What is your treasure?
Family ♥ The members ♥ All the fans!!
I can't live without any of them ><

Q7. Is there anything that you'd like to make a start on?
Pilates!! I've turned 22, so I'd like to develop my body and physique!!

Q8. Please make a new unit by picking a person from each group.
Morning Musume。´16's Oda Sakura-chan
ANGERME's Murota Mizuki-chan
Juice=Juice's Takagi Sayuki-chan
Country Girls' Inaba Manaka-chan
Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi-chan
Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-chan.
An assortment of members whom I respect.

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.
We understand one another, even better than any bunch of friends... That's what I think!! Aren't we the best when it comes to love towards one another?

Finally, please give a message to all the fans
Thank you for everything!!!
Enjoying every day is what comes first : )
I hope that you'll send your POWER :) ♥♥♥
Hee hee ♥
 -Airi-

No comments:

Post a Comment