Saturday 2 July 2016

H!P Maruwakari Winter 2016: One-day-only unit combinations

Haropuro (Hello! Project) Maruwakari Book 2016 WINTER / Hello! Project

Here's the question:
Q5: Amongst the H!P members, if you could be in a one-day-only unit together with someone, who would it be with? Please tell us your reasons.
52 members is a pain to put in a graph, so I've got two versions below: A compact version where the arrows are a bit harder to read, as well as a 'spread out' version where it's easier to follow the connections.

Compact
Spread out
And here's a everything in table format.

Q5: Amongst the H!P members, if you could be in a one-day-only unit together with someone, who would it be with? Please tell us your reasons.

℃-uteQ5: One-day only unit
Yajima MaimiWada Ayaka
Nakajima SakiFukumura Mizuki
Suzuki AiriOda Sakura, Takagi Sayuki
Okai ChisatoWada Sakurako
Hagiwara MaiInoue Rei
Morning Musume。´16
Fukumura MizukiNakajima Saki, Takeuchi Akari, Inoue Rei
Ikuta ErinaThose born in 1997 (Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa, Takagi Sayuki, Takeuchi Akari, Nakanishi Kana, Ishida Ayumi)
Suzuki KanonMakino Maria, Fujii Rio, Wada Sakurako, Niinuma Kisora 
Iikubo HarunaNakajima Saki, Wada Ayaka, Uemura Akari, Inoue Rei
Ishida AyumiFukumura Mizuki
Sato MasakiHagiwara Mai
Kudo HarukaKanazawa Tomoko
Oda SakuraTakagi Sayuki
Ogata HarunaOgata Risa
Nonaka MikiSato Masaki, Kudo Haruka, Morito Chisaki, Hirose Ayaka, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Niinuma Kisora, Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno
Makino MariaSasaki Rikako
Haga Akane Kudo Haruka, Aikawa Maho, Morito Chisaki, Ogata Risa, Niinuma Kisora
ANGERME
Wada AyakaYajima Maimi
Nakanishi KanaSuzuki Kanon, Miyazaki Yuka, Inaba Manaka, Hirose Ayaka, 
Takeuchi AkariMiyamoto Karin
Katsuta RinaThose born in 1998 (Ogata Risa, Yamagishi Riko, Uemura Akari, Miyamoto Karin, Murota Mizuki, Tamura Meimi, Suzuki Kanon)
Tamura MeimiMiyamoto Karin
Murota MizukiSuzuki Airi
Aikawa MahoWada Ayaka
Sasaki RikakoMakino Maria
Kamikokuryo MoeOgata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Ozeki Mai, Tanimoto Ami, Asakura Kiki, Onoda Saori (KSS), 
Juice=Juice
Miyazaki YukaKatsuta Rina
Kanazawa TomokoTanimoto Ami
Takagi SayukiSuzuki Airi
Miyamoto KarinMurota Mizuki
Uemura AkariWada Ayaka
Country Girls
Tsugunaga MomokoMiyamoto Karin
Yamaki RisaNiinuma Kisora, Fukumura Mizuki
Inaba ManakaKudo Haruka
Morito ChisakiOzeki Mai
Ozeki MaiWada Ayaka
Yanagawa NanamiSuzuki Airi, Miyamoto Karin
Funaki MusubuHaga Akane
Kobushi Factory
Fujii RioSuzuki Kanon, Makino Maria, Wada Sakurako, Niinuma Kisora, 
Hirose AyakaNonaka Miki, Morito Chisaki, Niinuma Kisora, Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno
Nomura MinamiOzeki Mai
Ogawa RenaKudo Haruka
Hamaura AyanoOda Sakura, Murota Mizuki
Taguchi NatsumiSato Masaki
Wada SakurakoMiyazaki Yuka, Uemura Akari
Inoue ReiOkai Chisato
Tsubaki Factory
Yamagishi RikoNomura Minami
Ogata RisaOgata Haruna
Niinuma KisoraYamaki Risa
Tanimoto AmiTaguchi Natsumi
Kishimoto YumenoOkai Chisato, Iikubo Haruna, Tsugunaga Momoko
Asakura KikiInoue Rei

Q5: Amongst the H!P members, if you could be in a one-day-only unit together with someone, who would it be with? Please tell us your reasons.

Adding things up
Time for some analysis. Let's start by tallying who gets mentioned the most:

6 votes: Niinuma Kisora (Tsubaki Factory)
5 votes: Wada Ayaka (ANGERME) & Miyamoto Karin (Juice=Juice)
4 votes: Kudo Haruka (Morning Musume。´16) & Inoue Rei (Kobushi Factory) & Tanimoto Ami (Tsubaki Factory)

Note that the actual book records Karin-chan as having 5 votes. I suspect that they aren't counting Yanamin's nomination, since it seems like an afterthought rather than a proper nomination:
Yanagawa Nanami: It would be Suzuki Airi-san. I want to be together in a unit with her! She's awe-inspiring, and she's really good at singing and dancing, so I can learn a lot by just being with her for one day!
Also, of course I'd want to be with Miyamoto Karin-san... (laughs)

Mutual pairs
8 pairs mutually mentioned one another:
Maimi x Ayacho
Nacky x Fuku-chan
Airi x Sayubee
Zukki x RioRio
Rikako x Maria
Double Ogata
Yamakisora
Ayapan x Nonaka

Maimi x Ayacho

The two most senior leaders within H!P have quite the sisterly relationship with one another. I myself am reminded of the time when Maimi, Momo, and Ayacho went out for a meal...
Yajima Maimi: Ayacho (Wada Ayaka)! Since she's like a little sister to me ♥ lol.
Wada Ayaka: Yajima Maimi-san. Since I love her!!! Within my group, there's no one who's older than me, so I'd like to sing with Yajima-san, who's like an older sister to me!!
Nacky x Fuku-chan

While Nacky isn't great with her juniors, Fuku-chan has mentioned before that she likes Nacky and would like to speak more with her.
Nakajima Saki: Fukumura Mizuki-chan. I hope that we'd be able to perform a song together, be it a cute song, or a cool dance number.
Fukumura Mizuki: Nakajima Saki-san, Inoue Takeuchi Akari-chan, Inoue Rei-chan. They possess a lot of charm that I don't, so I feel that I'd absorb a lot if I were with them!
Airi x Sayubee (+ Oda-chan)

Two of H!P's songstresses. I'll just add in a bonus Oda-chan given that she's kind of entwined with the other two. Not that I'd complain having her added to the mix.
Suzuki Airi: Oda Sakura-chan and Takagi Sayuki-chan... A unit with just the 2 of them (laughs). I'd like to be their producer (laughs). I feel like their performance would be quite the sight ♥ (laughs).
Takagi Sayuki: Suzuki Airi-san. We can talk about music, so I'd like to sing the main parts with all our might!! The 2 of us!! I'd be happy if we had a live band!!!
Oda Sakura: Takagi Sayuki-san! At any rate, I'd like to try singing lots of songs together.
Zukki x RioRio

Chalk this one up to coming from Aichi.
Suzuki Kanon: Makino Maria-chan, Fujii Rio-chan, Wada Sakurako-chan, Niinuma Kisora-chan, and myself. I'm glad that the number of members from Aichi have gone up recently, so I'd like to try having the five of us ina group!
Fujii Rio: Suzuki Kanon-san, Makino Maria-chan, Wada Sakurako-chan, Niinuma Kisora-chan! I'd like to try a grouping of the members who hail from Aichi prefecture.

Rikako x Maria

They've even thought up a unit name, so there's quite some forethought there.
Sasaki Rikako: Makino Maria-chan. I've always been friends with her ever since we were in the H!P Kenshuusei. Even now, whenever we'll be standing on the same stage, we'll huddle before the performance starts, just the two of us. So I'd like to be together in a unit!
Makino Maria: Sasaki Rikako-chan. Ever since we were in the H!P Kenshuusei, we said that if we were ever in a 2-person unit together, we'd use the name 'Cookie'!

Double Ogata

The fellow Ogatas struck on the same idea.
Ogata Haruna: Ogata Risa-san. Since our faces are similar, I feel that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if we wore the same clothes and did the same dance.
Ogata Risa: Ogata Haruna-san. Our surnames are both 'Ogata', and we've also been told that our faces are similar, plus we've got lots of other common points, so I'd like to try being together in a 'Double Ogata' unit!

Yamakisora

These two friends who joined the Kenshuusei have long had a unit name ready.
Yamaki Risa: I'd like to try being with Fukumura Mizuki-san. I personally really like her singing voice, so I'd like to try singing with her. Niinuma Kisora-chan. I'd like to have lots of eye contact with dear Kisora in our 'Yamakisora' unit.
Niinuma Kisora: Yamaki Risa-chan. While it may be simply because we're close friends, I feel that it'd be amusing.

Ayapan x Nonaka

And finally, we arrive at Ayapan and Nonaka, who both nominated a wide swath of members - both with similar reasoning though: members of the same age.
Hirose Ayaka: Nonaka Miki-chan, Morito Chisaki-chan, Niinuma Kisora-chan, Tanimoto Ami-chan, Kishimoto Yumeno-chan!! I'd like to try being in a group with my contemporaries who are of the same age!!
Nonaka Miki: Sato Masaki-san, Kudo Haruka-san, Morito Chisaki-chan, Hirose Ayaka-chan, Nomura Minami-san, Ogawa Rena-san, Niinuma Kisora-chan, Tanimoto Ami-chan, Kishimoto Yumeno-san, and myself. I'd like to try being in a unit with everyone who's in their first year of senior high!
Generational
Ikuta and Bakuwara chose members born in '97 and '98 respectively. Which meant that I had to go through each profile to get the list of members. As mentioned above, Nonaka and Ayapan also chose people of their own age.

Golden Auditionees
Kamiko pulls in her fellow Musume auditionees, including a Kenshuusei.
Kamikokuryo Moe: Ogata Haruna-san, Nonaka Miki-san, Ozeki Mai-san, Tanimoto Ami-san, Asakura Kiki-san, H!P Kenshuusei Onoda Saori-san. Since we were together at the Morning Musume。Golden Auditions, I'd like to try being in a unit with all these members.
Common interests
Tsugunaga Momoko: Miyamoto Karin-chan ♥ The both of us admire Matsuda Seiko-san, so I'd like to try singing THE idol songs together.
Happy birthday
Nomura Minami: Ozeki Mai-chan. Since our birthdays fall on the same day!! I'd like to become closer friends.
Liking the senpai
Kishimoto Yumeno: Okai Chisato-san, Iikubo Haruna-san, Tsugunaga Momoko-san, and myself. A gathering of my favourite senpai. I feel like I'll spend the whole day with a smile on my face.
Youngest
And let's close out with the youngest one from the youngest group.
Asakura Kiki: Inoue Rei-chan. I'd like to have activities as Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory's youngest pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment