Tuesday 13 October 2015

New Faces: Figures (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This part of the questionnaire comes from the 'new faces' segment, where we get to know more about the new girls and what they think about other H!P members and senpai. Remember that this book pre-dates Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory, but don't worry, they get their turn in the 2015 Summer Maruwakari Book.



Q7. Senpai whose figure I like

Ogata HarunaIikubo Haruna-san. Her legs are nice and she always wears cute clothes.

Nonaka MikiMiyazaki Yuka-san. Her figure's so good that it makes me wonder, what's up with her body proportions......!? I envy her!!

Makino MariaKumai Yurina-san, Hagiwara Mai-san. Kumai-san's legs are long and she's got a great figure, while I like Hagiwara-san's waist since her waist is really pretty.

Haga AkaneI envy Wada Ayaka-san's slender legs.

Murota MizukiSuzuki Airi-san. It's amazing how anything she wears suits her! I use her as an example.

Aikawa MahoHagiwara Mai-san. I've always thought that her legs are long and slender, and she's got a bombastic figure.

Sasaki RikakoKumai Yurina-san, Tokunaga Chinami-san, Wada Ayaka-san. I admire their long and slender legs.

Yamaki RisaShe's graduated, but Michishige Sayumi-san. I like her skin tone and her back. Her back!! Even from behind, Michishige-san's a beauty, you'd expect no less. Miyazaki Yuka-san's waist is really pretty, it makes me think that she really takes a lot of care with what she eats (laughs).

Inaba ManakaMichishige Sayumi-san. I think that she's really slim, she's tall in stature, her legs are long, her figure's exceptional ♥

Morito Chisaki: Iikubo Haruna-san. She's tall, and her limbs are slender, I'm envious!

Shimamura UtaUemura Akari-san. I envy her slimness. I'm currently smack in the middle of my growth phase, so I'm drinking lots of milk, and I'd like to aim for a slender body.

Ozeki MaiIikubo Haruna-san! I think that Iikubo-san really shines, like a model!

Notes and observations:

  • Best figure: Harunan, with 3 mentions. Others with 2 mentions: Yuka, Kumaicho, MaiMai, Ayacho, Sayu
  • Group-wise, it's pretty evenly distributed:
    Berryz Kobo: 3 mentions
    ℃-ute: 3 mentions
    Morning Musume。´15: 3 mentions
    Juice=Juice: 3 mentions
    Angerme: 2 mentions
    MM OG: 2 mentions

No comments:

Post a Comment