Saturday 10 October 2015

℃-ute: A Story of 3652 Bonds (UTB August 2015)



℃-ute celebrated the 10th anniversary of their formation on the 11th of June 2015.
Also on the same day of their wildly successful Yokohama Arena performance, their currently-on-sale memorial book sold well with even more intensity! Please reflect on the bonds and thoughts of reaching 3652 days!!


Yajima Maimi

Honestly, I didn't think I'd be together with the members of ℃-ute for this long, but we're together at all times, and we know all our good points and our bad points. My feelings towards the members is something that's special. We've had lots of fights (laughs). There were times when we didn't even want to look at each other's faces. But even including those, I think we were able to weather through the tough times because it was the 5 of us. For the present ℃-ute, when we have a goal, we all turn to face the same direction. We're always focusing forward, heading towards a huge goal, and I think we'll run without burning out. Without forgetting our feelings of gratitude, I think beyond this, all of us will be facing forward


Nakajima Saki

These 10 years weren't the most ideal 10 years, but they were also a true joy. We had members who left, the audience suddenly not entering concerts...... All sorts of things happened. But after that, the members discovered our own style, our sold out concerts gradually increased, there was a step-up in the venues, and we were able to have a concert at the Nippon Budokan. In these 10 years, that was the most enjoyable memory. More than just a concert, we were moving forward while feeling the intensity of the struggles we had gone through to get so far, which made it even more joyful than anything. That was thanks to the fans and the staff. From now on, we'd like to make even more of a mood that makes everyone happy


Suzuki Airi 

Seeing that 10 years have passed since our formation, I don't feel like it was a long time. But looking back on it, I spent the majority of my adolescence with the members (laughs), and I think that continuing for 10 years is amazing. While everyone spends time doing club activities after school, I had ℃-ute activities. Yes, that was my youth! Actually, I think it would have been better if I had started work just a bit later. But because of these 10 years, I was able to experience a lot of things that you normally wouldn't, and I was able to meet a lot of fans. And my youth that I spent with the members is a true treasure, so I think that it definitely was great


Okai Chisato

There were highs and there were lows in these 10 years (laughs). Immediately after we made our début, I was under the illusion that 'We're going to be famous!' I was just an impertinent kid. Of course that wasn't the case, yet I was always impertinent (laughs). I didn't have singing parts either... I lost my nerve. Thinking about it now, that way of working was natural. My own circumstances gave me good excuses to run away. But I definitely wanted to sing. I realised pretty late that I had to put in even more efforts than anyone else. But it was at that time that the way I approached work changed, and I understood the difficulties faced by Airi, the singer at our centre. All sorts of things happened, but I think that they were chances for me to change, so now I'm really grateful for these 10 years


Hagiwara Mai

I feel that I have a destiny with the members of ℃-ute. At the start, when the members of Berryz Kobo were chosen, looking of at the team of people who remained, besides Chisato, the members were ones that I'd hardly spoken to, so I really felt out of place. However, perhaps through building up our affinity, it was really happy and weird that we became good friends. Leader has the same birthday with me, and even though it's 4 years apart, I can talk about anything with her! It must be destiny. There was a point when my voice got weird and I couldn't sing well, but everyone encouraged me, we all cried together. At the time, I thought that it was really great to be in ℃-ute. 5 people where the love between members is stronger than anything. If it's the 5 of us, no matter where we go beyond this, I feel that we'll push on forward in a great way.

1 comment:

  1. Blockchain is a HD wallet. You can access your all funds by using key of tweleve words.It is also known as seeds. In order to generate different address and private key of cryptocurrencies in order to send and receive money.For security of Blockchain wallet you can keep seeds in safe place as a backup of money. If you get any security issue on your Blockchain wallet. We can get many security issue like seed, pin, autocomplete . If you want to sought such issue regarding security that you face on your Blockchain wallet you can call on Blockchain customer service number.

    ReplyDelete