Tuesday 6 October 2015

New Faces: Favourite Face (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.

This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This part of the questionnaire comes from the 'new faces' segment, where we get to know more about the new girls and what they think about other H!P members and senpai. Remember that this book pre-dates Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory, but don't worry, they get their turn in the 2015 Summer Maruwakari Book.


Q6. Senpai whose face I like

Ogata HarunaOkai Chisato-san. Her face is small and really pretty!

Nonaka Miki: Iikubo Haruna-san. Her face is small, her eyes are big, she's cute!! I want big and beautiful eyes too......

Makino MariaFukuda Kanon-san. Because she's so cute, like a doll.

Haga AkaneKudo Haruka-san! Because she's cute but cool, and she's cool but cute.

Murota MizukiHagiwara Mai-san. She's really cute and her face is my type. I'd like to have a cute face like Hagiwara-san!

Aikawa MahoHagiwara Mai-san. Her eyes are big and beautiful, her eyebrows are like swoosh, which to me, are perfect. She's really cute!!

Sasaki RikakoKudo Haruka-san, Murota Mizuki-san, Wada Ayaka-san, Uemura Akari-san, Suzuki Airi-san. Looking at their photos, I'm like 'How cute~'.

Yamaki RisaMichishige Sayumi-san, Yajima Maimi-san, Uemura Akari-san. I really like the faces of the 3 of them! I think they're truly beautiful. I also like their unworried smiles. I get to sing a lot of songs with these 3 at the Hello! Con, so I'm indescribably happy.

Inaba ManakaSugaya Risako-san. Since if I was that beautiful, I'd always want to look at myself in the mirror, and whatever make-up or hairstyle suits her!

Morito ChisakiKudo Haruka-san. It's really nice and adorable.

Shimamura UtaAll of the H!P members. Everyone's so cute that I can't pick a single person.

Ozeki MaiSuzuki Kanon-san! The first time I saw Morning Musume。-san, I thought 'This girl is cute!' Even now, that feeling hasn't changed.

Notes and observations:

  • Good lookers: 3 mentions for Duu, and 2 mentions each for Maimi and Uemuu
  • By group:
    Berryz Kobo: 1 mention
    ℃-ute: 5 mentions
    Morning Musume。´15:5 mentions
    ANGERME: 3 mentions
    Juice=Juice: 2 mentions
    All H!P: 1 mention
    Morning Musume。 OG: 1 mention

No comments:

Post a Comment