Sunday 31 August 2014

H!P Summer 2014 KOREZO: Share it if you like it (Part VII - 29 Aug)

For the KOREZO! performances held during the current Hello! Con (Summer 2014), there's a corner where the girls can bring up photos they want to highlight. A  Facebook page has been set up, entitled 'Hello! Pro Ki ni Ittara Share'. (H!P Share it if you like it). 

Here's a selection of what piqued my interest. As the page says, if you like any of these photos, then 'Like' and 'Share' them on Facebook. Links are in the first line below the photo, the post titles. They're also announcing the number of 'likes' and 'shares' each photo has gotten at the concerts, so you can show your support by doing so.

If you missed them - Part I (12, 19 & 26 July)Part II (27 July)Part III (2 Aug)Part IV (3 Aug)Part V (9 & 16 Aug), Part VI (17 Aug)



Photograph from S/mileage Tamura Meimi
I've never really been asked by the fans to show my swimsuit-clad figure、
But now、 for the very first time in public in this country, here's a daring shot of me in a swimsuit in my private time!
It's a shot from when I went to the pool with my family when I was 2~3 years old
I apologise if that dotted swimsuit went overboard on sexiness(lol)


Photograph from ℃-ute Suzuki Airi
This image was sent by a friend of my mother。
When that person was in America and looked up at the skies、
A beautiful rainbow was encircling the sun
It seemed that without thinking、 that person took a photo of it。
This lovely, pleasing image was shared with me
And I set it as my smartphone's lock screen。
If you get this picture、
You can have a lock screen that matches mine、 and moreover, you'll receive its power、
So everyone, please make sure to share it!!


Photograph from Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko
In this project、 each member's photos
Are uploaded to the Facebook page 『Hello! Pro Ki ni Ittara Share』
And once they're uploaded、 we can enumerate the number of 「likes」 and 「shares」
This is something rare for Hello! Pro、 it's a really lively corner。
I'd like to surpass the current top、 which is a photo of Michishige-san asleep
And take 1st place in 「likes」 and 「shares」
So here you go、 the greatest picture of “Momochi”, uploaded!
・・・Right、 right、 I understand。
As a bonus, have a photo of Michishige-san。 That'll be good enough, right?


Photograph from  Morning Musume。’14 Iikubo Haruna
A veteran of 11 years、standing at the wings of the stage
I took this photo of great senpai Berryz Kobo's Sudo Maasa-san
Looking over the performances of her juniors。
The photo that follows after that is of the other 6 members of Berryz-san at that moment
Which just happened to be taken by a staff-san。
Switching from on to off・・・ How wonderful。 I'll learn from this。
As a bonus、 you can have this photo I uploaded
Of a Sugaya-san that you can't see on-stage。

{I hope you've already liked and shared Momochi's photo on the Facebook page. She even gave us a bonus. Let's bring down the sleeping Sayu!
Now excuse me while I go change my phone's lock screen photo...}

No comments:

Post a Comment