Sunday 29 June 2014

Most Exciting Song (TopYell+ 2014 H!P Great Dictionary)

In TopYell+ H!P edition (March 2014), there's a segment that's referred to as the Hello! Pro great dictionary - basically your run of the mill questionnaire.
Although it's set out by person, I'm arranging it by question instead.
Just so you know, not going to be following the proper question order either.

Without further ado:
Q2. Among all of Hello! Pro's songs, which song makes you most excited?


Michishige Sayumi
'Lalala no Pipipi' (Michishige Sayumi)
When I sing this at a concert, at the part that goes 'Kawaiiko ha ~ pipipipi' (The cute girl is ~ pipipipi), the fans shout out 'Kawaiiko ha ~ Sayumin!!!!' (The cute girl is ~ Sayumin!!!!), and that brings me to the peak of excitement. I had to enforce it at the beginning, but it makes me happy that nowadays, everyone has to shout it out or they feel unsatisfied (lol).

Fukumura Mizuki
'Itoshiku Kurushii kono Yoru ni' (Morning Musume.)
It's an album song from when Kamei-san, Junjun-san, Linlin-san were still part of Morning Musume., and although it starts off with Kamei-san, I've never had the chance to sing it. If I listen to it being done by the original members, I get so excited it makes me cry.

Ikuta Erina
'Suki Sugite Baka Mitai' (DEF.DIVA)
With the senpais looking just so cool, I've liked this song from ages ago. I'd like to try my best so that the 9th gen members can sing it someday. {Note: Riho's is the same, word for word, so might be a printing error. Or perhaps their hearts were as one.}

Sayashi Riho
'Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun' (Morning Musume.)
With the senpais looking just so cool, I've liked this song from ages ago. I'd like to try my best so that the 9th gen members can sing it someday. {Note: Ikuta's is the same, word for word, so might be a printing error. Or perhaps their hearts were as one.}

Suzuki Kanon
'Akogare My Star' (℃-ute)
It starts suddenly with the members' voices, it feels like I'm drawn into a mysterious world, I like it.

Iikubo Haruna
'Koko ni Iruzee!' (Morning Musume.)
It's got this strong image of being performed at the end of concerts, and no matter how many songs we've danced before it, this song has this impression that the dance'll be even more energetic. I think it'll make you hustle.

Ishida Ayumi
'Moshimo...' (Mobekimasu)
I really like the lyrics. Only 5 people were selected to sing this song, but it's a song that I definitely want it to be sung by the members of my choice.

Sato Masaki
'Robokiss' (W)
I like the sound and the up-tempo rhythm.

Kudo Haruka
'Mikan' (Morning Musume.)
Simply put, I like the song.

'JUNP' [sic] (℃-ute)
'Icchome Rock' (Berryz Kobo)
Together, these are BeriKyuu-san's godly songs, and either one will pump me up, and I really love these two songs in particular, they make me want to do nothing but jump~

Oda Sakura
'Egao YES Nude' (Morning Musume.)
You can't help but enjoy dancing to it, and even alone at rehearsals, I've always got a smile on while dancing to it. 



Shimizu Saki
'Romantic Ukare Mode' (Fujimoto Miki)
This question stumped me since there are a lot of them (laughs). 
Whoever sings this song, it makes me excited. 
However, I get even more excited when it's Fujimoto-san who's singing!! 

Tsugunaga Momoko
'Momoiro Kataomoi' (Matsuura Aya)
It wouldn't be an exaggeration to call it Momochi's song. 
Just singing the 'Momoiro no Kataomoi ~♪' makes me excited. 

Tokunaga Chinami
'Jan ken pyon' (MiniMoni.)
I've listened to this song ever since I was small, and a long time ago, I made up a dance for it with a friend. Even now, thinking back to that time brings a smile to my face! 

Sudo Maasa
'Succhaka Mecchaka' (Berryz Kobo)
The dance is super fun ☆

Natsuyaki Miyabi
'Asian Celebration' (Berryz Kobo)
I like the lines at the start and the moves to the dance 

Kumai Yurina
'Do it Now' (Morning Musume.)
When I passed the audition, this was the song I was listening to, it's a song with a lot of deep memories for me! 

Sugaya Risako
'Resonant Blue' (Morning Musume.)
It's difficult to be restrict myself to just one song... 
Every time I hear Takahashi Ai-chan-san doing the fake, I get excited (lol) 


Yajima Maimi
'Happy Summer Wedding' (Morning Musume.)
It brings back the feelings I had when watching the television when I was small, it gives me the shivers. \(;∇;)ノ

Nakajima Saki
'Treasure Box' (℃-ute)
The bigger the cheers from the fans gets, the more excited I feel.

Suzuki Airi
'AS FOR ONE DAY' (Morning Musume.)
The moment the intro starts playing (after the opening lines), I'm like 'It's here-!!' (laughs). Ages ago, I would often earnestly mimic and dance it.

Okai Chisato
Something like 'Resonant Blue' (Morning Musume.) or 'Odore! Morning Curry' (lol)

Hagiwara Mai
Listening to Morning Musume.'s old songs gets me excited!!


Wada Ayaka
'Shouganai Yume Oibito' (Morning Musume.)
I'd like to be in as good shape as Morning Musume.'s platinum era. I'm aiming for a performance at the level of the platinum era.

Fukuda Kanon
'Natsu Wakame' (Berryz Kobo)
Even when I'm down, it makes me feel energetic like I'm at the sea.

Nakanishi Kana
'Suki-chan' (S/mileage)
It's the song that made me learn of S/mileage, and I've had the chance to sing it tons of times, but hearing it makes me the most excited.

Takeuchi Akari
'Tokkaiko Junjo' (℃-ute)
The cheers from the intro get you really pumped from the start, it makes me excited.

Katsuta Rina
'Tachiagaaru' (S/mileage)
It's amusing because it makes me remember the time that I joined (laughs).

Tamura Meimi
'Dance de Bakoon!' (S/mileage) [sic]
When this song comes up in my mind, not only does it make my hands move, but my head moves as well (lol)!



Miyazaki Yuka
'Icchome Rock' (Berryz Kobo)
I got to sing this for the first time through Naruchika, but even if you've only heard this for the first time, I think it'll put you in high spirits, and that puts me in high spirits too, I guess it's the lyrics and the choreography

Kanazawa Tomoko
'Romance no Tochuu' (Juice=Juice)
Our major début single. We've performed it tons of times, but listening to this song even after that makes me feel excited.

Takagi Sayuki
'Suki da na Kimi ga' (Michishige Sayumi & Fukumura Mizuki)
I love this song since it's cute, and when the intro plays, I'm all 'Whoa-!'

Miyamoto Karin
'Watashi no Kokoro' (S/mileage)
I discovered this song recently, and I've really come to like it. No matter how many times I listen to it, it makes my heart skip a beat and makes me excited! The feelings of the protagonist described in the lyrics is really cute, particularly the lyrics that go 'You're focusing entirely on figuring out the right time to go for a kiss, you aren't looking into my heart at all', it's really bitter-sweet, heart-rending, and has my heart going pitter-patter.

Uemura Akari
'Cha Cha Sing' (Berryz Kobo)
The chorus in particular is really fun.


My thoughts and observations:
  • 'JUNP' These kind of minor mistakes amuse me. As a side note, Karin's prone to do them. Though this should have been caught at the editing stage, or for all we know, it might've been introduced then. 
  • Songs mentioned more than once: Resonant Blue, Icchome Rock
  • Members who chose songs by their own main group:
    • MM: 5 people out of 10 (Not counting Lalala no Pipipi and Mobekimasu)
    • Berryz: 2 out of 7
    • ℃-ute: 1 out of 5
    • S/m: 2 out of 6 (Not counting 'Dance de Bakoon')
    • J=J: 1 person out of 5
  • Songs by group:
    • MM: 13 (Counting Chissa's vote as two and MaiMai's as one)
    • Berryz: 6
    • ℃-ute: 5 (Counting Dance de Bakoon!)
    • S/m: 3 (Not counting Dance de Bakoon!)
    • J=J: 1
    • Others (all with one vote): Sayu, Def Diva, W, Mobekimasu, Mikitty, Ayaya, MiniMoni, SayuxFuku


TopYell+ 2014 H!P Great Dictionary
One-line description
Q1. What's a 'moe' point of a Hello! Pro member that only you know of
Q2. Among all of Hello! Pro's songs, which song makes you most excited?
Q6. What something new you'd like to challenge?
Q8. With live performances, gravure shoots, and stage plays among other things; what part of this work do you think lets you shine the most, or that you otherwise like?
Q9. This is what's amazing about Hello! Project!
Q10. What's your favourite tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment