Tuesday 9 May 2017

Momochi no Kimochi: Dreams (Essay #20/22)


Momochi is versatile (?), but I have a skill that impresses even myself.

I am able to control what happens in my dreams.

For example, if I'm being chased after baddies, I'll wish for a policeman to come, and one will come. If I want to get down from a high spot, I'll wish for a trampoline to cushion my landing, and a trampoline will appear. So no matter how bad of a dream I'm having, everything settles well in the end. Isn't that amazing? But apparently anyone can do it with enough practice.

And yet, before concerts, I'll definitely have a dream where I lose my teeth. The situation's the same: At a performance set at an outdoor stage, we'll be called out to perform, and my teeth will pop out. I'll be perplexed: 'What do I do? I've got no front teeth!' And it always ends there.

It's only in that dream where things end before I can take control.

I've always been having that dream. It's already been about 10 years since I first started experiencing it.


Tsugunaga Momoko Photo Essay "Momochi no Kimochi" / Momoko Tsugunaga
Momoko Tsugunaga

1 comment:

  1. This is really amazing that you are able to control your dreams. That is a rare capability which evryone do not have. Do share more of your experiences with us.

    ReplyDelete