Sunday 2 April 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: To the Sea

Hello! Project Maruwakari BOOK 2016 SUMMER / Hello! Project

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you like to do?

℃-ute
Yajima MaimiWada Ayaka
Nakajima SakiSuzuki Airi
Suzuki Airi℃-ute members
Okai ChisatoHagiwara Mai, Iikubo Haruna, Kudo Haruka
Hagiwara MaiOkai Chisato and Sato Masaki
Morning Musume。´16
Fukumura MizukiYajima Maimi, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Kishimoto Yumeno
Ikuta ErinaFukumura Mizuki
Iikubo HarunaYajima Maimi
Ishida AyumiKanazawa Tomoko
Sato MasakiOkai Chisato and Hagiwara Mai
Kudo HarukaFukumura Mizuki
Oda SakuraInaba Manaka
Ogata HarunaKudo Haruka
Nonaka MikiMorning Musume。´16 members
Makino MariaTakeuchi Akari
Haga AkaneNiinuma Kisora
ANGERME
Wada AyakaANGERME members
Nakanishi KanaInaba Manaka
Takeuchi AkariANGERME 2ki members
Katsuta RinaAnyone, as long as they can swim
Murota MizukiKobushi Factory
Aikawa MahoMurota Mizuki
Sasaki RikakoMakino Maria
Kamikokuryo MoeFunaki Musubu
Juice=Juice
Miyazaki YukaUemura Akari
Kanazawa TomokoAsakura Kiki
Takagi SayukiTaguchi Natsumi
Miyamoto KarinKudo Haruka
Uemura AkariMiyazaki Yuka
Country Girls
Tsugunaga MomokoMiyamoto Karin
Yamaki RisaMorito Chisaki
Morito ChisakiCountry Girls members
Ozeki MaiMorito Chisaki
Yanagawa NanamiFunaki Musubu
Funaki MusubuHaga Akane
Kobushi Factory
Fujii RioIkuta Erina, Ishida Ayumi, Kudo Haruka, Takeuchi Akari, Murota Mizuki, Kishimoto Yumeno
Hirose AyakaOgata Haruna
Nomura MinamiMurota Mizuki, Aikawa Maho, Sasaki Rikako, Yamagishi Riko, Kishimoto Yumeno
Ogawa RenaTaguchi Natsumi
Hamaura AyanoOda Sakura
Taguchi NatsumiOgawa Rena
Wada SakurakoInoue Rei
Inoue ReiSasaki Rikako
Tsubaki Factory
Yamagishi RikoKamikokuryo Moe
Ogata RisaKudo Haruka
Niinuma KisoraAikawa Maho
Tanimoto AmiTakeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Murota Mizuki, Kanazawa Tomoko, Inoue Rei
Kishimoto YumenoNakajima Saki
Asakura KikiFunaki Musubu

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?

Commentary:
Everyone would like to go to the sea with her:
6 nominations: Kudo Haruka
5 nominations: Murota Mizuki
4 nominations: Takeuchi Akari, Funaki Musubu, Inaba Manaka, Kishimoto Yumeno,

Looks like ex-swimmer Kuduu is the most popular amongst the members... though given Duu's popularity, that shouldn't come of too much of a surprise. I did find it interesting that there isn't an overlap between the members who picked Kudo for this question and those who picked Kudo for their favourite member.

Interesting thing about the second most common Murotan: Her name is only mentioned in isolation once, with the other mentions listing her as one person among many.


9 Mutual pairs:
Fujii x Murota
Murota x Nomura
Hagi x Okai
Hagi x Maachan
YukaAarii
NakaSuzu
TaguRena
Yamaki x Chii
OzeChii

They're all translated below, but YukaAarii's is just so adorable! TaguRena's highlights their relationship as well.

Selected translations:

Nakajima Saki
I'd like to go with ℃-ute's Suzuki Airi and give her a crash course on how to do the crawl! Even though Airi's such a perfect human being, swimming's the only thing she can't do! (laughs) So I'd like her to be able to swim and become perfect!

Suzuki Airi
I'd like to go with the members of ℃-ute!! I can't swim, so thank you for always helping me out... (laughs)

Okai Chisato
℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai-chan and Morning Musume。´16's Iikubo Haruna-chan and Kudo Haruka-chan! When the 4 of us hung out at my home, it was lots of fun! Invite us again! - said a girl that wanted to come again ♥ (laughs)

Hagiwara Mai
℃-ute's Okai Chisato-chan and Morning Musume。´16's Sato Masaki. We'd have so much fun, messing around ♥ But it feels Maachan would create all sorts of problems.

Sato Masaki
I'd like to go with my second and third older sisters, ℃-ute's Okai Chisato-san and Hagiwara Mai-san. When I talk with them, they always talk with smiles on their face.

Kudo Haruka
Morning Musume。´16's Fukumura Mizuki-san. Since I'd like to brag about 'My girlfriend~' (laughs)

Oda Sakura
I'd like to go with Country Girls' Inaba Manaka-chan, and just gaze at the sea. I think that the both of us won't want to get sunburnt, so I'd like to chat in the shade ♪

Katsuta Rina
Anyone, as long as they can swim! But firstly, I'd like to go with the ANGERME members!

Murota Mizuki
I'd like to play with water guns with all of Kobushi Factory!!! I'd like us to split into teams and fight it out.

Miyazaki Yuka
Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari-chan.
I'd like to bury her in sand.

Uemura Akari
Juice=Juice's Miyazaki Yuka. I'd like to bury her in sand...

Tsugunaga Momoko
Juice=Juice's Miyamoto Karin-chan.
I think that the both of us will be more than concerned about getting tanned, so I'd like us to eat yakisoba under a parasol ♥

Yamaki Risa
Country Girls' Morito Chisaki-chan! Chii and I have both studied swimming, so I'd like to have an all-out battle between the two of us in the sea. (laughs) I'd of course do the breaststroke! (laughs)

Morito Chisaki
I'd like to play beach volleyball together with the members of Country Girls!! Also, since Yamaki Risa-chan said that she likes swimming, I'd like to see her swim.

Ozeki Mai
Country Girls' Morito Chisaki-chan. I'd like her to teach me, since she always says that she's good at swimming, with a smug look on her face.

Yanagawa Nanami
I'd like to swim with Country Girls' Funaki Musubu-chan! Since something cute would go well with her, I'd like her to be in a swim ring... I'll be using one as well though, since I can't swim. (laughs)

Fujii Rio
I'd like to play beach volleyball and beach flags with Morning Musume。´16's Ikuta Erina-san, Ishida Ayumi-san, Kudo Haruka-san, ANGERME's Takeuchi Akari-san, Murota Mizuki-san, Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-chan!

Nomura Minami
ANGERME's Murota Mizuki-san, Aikawa Maho-chan, Sasaki Rikako-chan, Tsubaki Factory's Yamagishi Riko-chan, Kishimoto Yumeno-chan!! Firstly, the 6 of us would go in the sea, ride on a banana boat, and once we've tired out from playing, the 6 of us would build a huge sandcastle!! Finally, I'd like to have some delicious food!!

Ogawa Rena
Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi-chan! I think that we'll definitely get into a fight if we go together, but I think that'll make it even more fun.

Taguchi Natsumi
I'd like to go with Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena-chan!! I'd like to try playing tag on a sandy beach, and beach volleyball. I'd like to spend the day without having a fight!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg Karin answered Duu!
    I always thought that they had a rivalry or war between and that their friendship broke when Duu was choosen for MM and karin was left behind.

    ReplyDelete