Sunday 20 October 2013

Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko Puri Puri Princess September 29th (233rd episode) Broadcast Postscript


Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko no Puri Puri Princess (2013/09/30 1:00 am)


For the first time in a while, we reported on "Momochi's First Experiences".
It was a story about... Going to perform at the "Yuzu" live.
While talking about that single theme, it became the record longest topic for this programme.
To tell you the truth, we discussed doing it in July,
but since Momoko-hime gave the following consideration
"I want to wait until the additional Yuzu-san tours end"
We kept it until September 29th.
The long awaited discussion, how was it?

Before we started recording, Momoko-hime said
"I think I might talk too much...".
After the talk
"I wonder if it turned out to be just what I normally talk with the fans..."

I think those who listened will understand,
The discussion that emerged
Was that the feeling of watching a performance is reflected in her own work.
"That was great" "That was cool" "I want to work hard"
Just getting to these unending comments was really wonderful

It would be good if someday, another day like this one, 
where half of the 30 minute show covered a single topic, would come!

No comments:

Post a Comment