Friday 19 December 2014

Get to Know Questionnaire - 'Hamachan' Hamaura Ayano


Q. Favourite food(s)?
A. Miso ramen, tonkotsu ramen, peaches, pineapples

Q. What have you gotten into recently?
A. DIY. I recently made a box for trinkets

Q. How much do you spend on clothes in a month?
A. About 20,000 yen

Q. Favourite entertainer(s)?
A. Tsugunaga Momoko-san, Horikita Maki-san

Q. What item would you like to get this winter? Clothes, accessories, toys, games, whatever!
A. I don't really put on accessories, and I don't have a necklace, so I'd like to get one this winter.

Q. Your trick (point of attention) for make-up is?
A. Making a heart on my cheek

Q. What do you normally do for skincare?
A. I wash my face, use face lotion, and place a cold compress on my face.

Q. What sort of outfit coordination would you like to try in spring 2015?
A. A lace-style coordinate

Q. What are you currently working hard at as an idol?
A. There are a large number of people in the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, so I'm endeavouring to develop every day so that I won't lose to anyone

Q. What left the biggest impression on you at today's photo shoot?
A, There were tons of people I met for the first time, so of all the photo shoots I've done so far, this was the most nerve-wracking

No comments:

Post a Comment