Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tokunaga Chinami: Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari Special (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This questions come from the Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special, where we get one last, deep insight into the girls before their hiatus.

Q1. BEST 3: Favourite Berryz Kobo songs!

'Sabori' 
The lyrics are cute. While the contents of the lyrics were just right for us at the time, as we were students, now that we're no longer students, listening to this song makes me feel our history

'Yo no Naka Barairo' 
It's a very Berryz Kobo-ish song that really excites the crowd at concerts! Listening to this song lifts your spirits ♪

'Kibou no Yoru' 
It's a song we haven't done since our concert 4 years ago, but ever since I listened to it after a long while the other day, I've been listening to it a lot. The lyrics fit the current Berryz Kobo just right!

Q2. The activity that left the biggest impression after 10 years of activities as Berryz Kobo
That we got to go overseas! Even though we normally carry out our activities in Japan, it makes me happy that the support for us even crosses borders. I'm thankful that my first time overseas was with the members!!

Q3. Memories with the members

Shimizu Saki: Thank you for acting as the captain! This story is from when we were small, but it surprised me to hear that 'Because I was Captain, I often got scolded in the past'...... Thank you for always keeping steady and teaching me dancing.

Tsugunaga Momoko: My business partner (laughs). Momo's strong heart is worthy of respect, you know~!? An episode I had with Momo was eating ice cream inside the office during our break time (laughs).

Sudo Maasa: If anything, she likes things being tidy, so she willingly cleans up the dressing room! I think that Maa's the one I've had the most eye-contact with on-stage. We always say that we want to go for sushi, so let's have some soon, okay ♪

Natsuyaki Miyabi: She's good at singing and dancing, I envy her!! When we're doing photo shoots, Miya advises the members on things like our outfits. Even though we're the same age, she's has this image of being grown-up and seems to be handy at anything. I often go for meals with Miya.

Kumai Yurina: Always going at her own pace (laughs). I love Kumai-chan when she's like that ♥ My biggest memory together with Kumai-chan is when the 2 of us went around Shin-Ōkubo ♪ We lined up for 2 hours to get into a Korean restaurant, how nostalgic (laughs). Also, the 2 of us went for a summer festival!

Sugaya Risako: I've had a lot of cup ramen gatherings with Riisan~. It's nostalgic how we used to sleep together in the same room when we were at hotels! I talked about nothing but ramen with Riisan (laughs).

Q4. I'd like to finally do this before our hiatus
I'd like to go on a trip with everyone. Since the 7 of us had fun staying overnight together in a huge room at our bus tour the other day, I'd like to go on a trip in our private time next time!!!

Q5. The things that make you think 'I'm glad to have been in Berryz Kobo'
Everything. For me...... Without Berryz, I'm confident I'd quit immediately!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment