Saturday 21 September 2013

43 Questions from Airi-al



There are scans available at Morningberryz' blog.
Emphasis based off the book.

Q1. What is the origin of your name "Airi"?
The meaning came from a wish that I would grow up as someone who will be loved by everyone. (Trans note: Aisarete Risei = has a reason to be loved)

Q2. What nicknames did you have as a child?
Airi-chan, Ai-chan

Q3. First CD you ever bought
It was a SPEED album. I've forgotten but the title was, but I remember that they were wearing parkas on all four covers. (Trans note: My guess is SPEED's '4 Colors' album)

Q4. What animal would you compare yourself to?
I'm often told that I'm like a sea otter. We put our utmost effort when we're eating, and after that we both seem slow (lol).

Q5. Favourite word, personal motto, etc.
Favourite word is "Thank you (Arigatou)"
My personal motto is "Put your soul into each (music) note (IchionNyuukon)"

Q6. Are there any daily routines you follow?
I make sure to have three meals a day. I make sure to drink milk. I drink Meiji R-1 Yogurt.

Q7. Do you prefer rice or bread for breakfast?
I prefer rice. Rice with natto and egg sprinkled on top is the best! No other breakfast can compare!

Q8. Is there anything you do specifically in order to get a good night's sleep?
Nothing specific really. Actually, my issue is that I tend to oversleep so my main worry is staying awake.

Q9. Indoor person, outdoor person?
A long time ago I was an indoor person. Nowadays, I feel like doing outdoor activities, but end up staying inside...... (lol)

Q10. Are there any superstitions you follow?
Let's say that there's some challenge I have to face on a day, so at the pedestrian crossing I'll tell myself "If I manage to cross before the indicator starts blinking, something good will happen" (lol). Superstitions are always related to trivial things.

Q12. Do you believe in fate? (Trans note: The book itself doesn't have a Q11, but has 2 Q12s. Staying true to the source material yo)
I do! When my mother first met my father I heard that she thought "Ah, I think think is the person I'll marry". I believe that everything in my life has been predetermined since my birth. I think the fact that I get to sing songs because I was born to love singing.



Q12. Where is the number one place you'd like to be right now?
I'd like to have a family get-together! Because my father has his golf games, my brother has club activities, and my work; there never is any time for all four of us to get together around the dinner table.

Q13. Favourite book
Yamada Yuusuke's works!

Q14. Favourite anime or manga
Piece. In preparation for the drama I tried reading the original work, and ended up completing the whole series. Those who haven't read it yet, give it a try!

Q15. Favourite TV show
Basically anything to do with music. Besides that, Shimura Ken no Baka-tono-sama

Q16. Do you have a speciality dish?
My mother taught me how to make soft-boiled scrambled eggs. The soft-boiling method is a Suzuki family style.

Q17. Your favourite body part
Eyelashes! Since mine are longer and higher in volume than others.

Q18. Body part that you hate
There are lots! There's too many to list down, but if I had to choose one that I could fix, I'd say the dango-like nail on my pinky (lol). It hurts......

Q19. Tell us what you are currently into!
I'm currently into clothes from w-closet. "Chi-n" is also becoming popular within C-ute (lol). (Trans note: Couldn't figure what "Chi-n" is. Best I found was someone asking on a forum whether using "Chi-n" meant that she was old fashioned)

Q20. Are you dog-like or cat-like?
Cat-like. Since I'm laid back. But my optimism is more dog-like.

Q21. Please tell us what the best pun you've ever come up with is.
"Maccha ni hamachatta♥"
(I fell in love with maccha)

Q22. What do you make sure to bring with you when you go out?
I'll bring my iPhone, my iPod touch, a water canister, spectacles and my schedule book, makeup tools... also files when I go to school! I've always got tons of things to lug around (lol).




Q23. Favourite colour
Flax, and after that light brown... the colour of hemp
Verdigris
Rubia red.

Q24. Which would make you happier - to be referred to as being cute or cool?
Cute

Q25. Is there a perfume you always use?
One I'm using is Éclat d'Arpège from Lanvin. In total, I make use of three different types of perfume.

Q26. How long does it normally take you to put on makeup?
Besides my hair, I don't really do much. How long does it take for me to use my hair iron and curl my hair? Since I'm pretty slow, I'd prefer it if I got 30 minutes.

Q27. What is the greatest event in your life up to now?
Between meeting the members, or my family... I've always been torn between the two. I can't decide.

Q28. The person who has had the most impact on your life is?
My mother!

Q29. What's your mother's best dish?
I love every meal my mother makes. I can't choose one.

Q30. What makes you feel happy?
When I'm sampling a localities delicious food, also that indescribable moment of happiness when I'm drinking matcha tea after a performance!

Q31. What kind of person is Airi as a friend?
The female highschooler Suzuki Airi is a person who faces things head on, an essential part of your daily life

Q32. Has there ever been a period in your life so far when you were popular with the opposite sex?
They say it'll happen three times in your life right? But of those three I think one of them has probably passed. Would grade school be one of those times?


Q33. So, any plans for the next time that period of being populat will arrive?
Don't know!

Q34. Your favourite place to relax?
Home

Q35. "Let's form a band!" If someone told that to you, what would you be in charge of?
Guitar and vocals!

Q36. What has made you think that you'd quit your job?
There have been times when I've thought "This is impossible", but there's never been a time when I felt that I wanted to quit from the bottom of my heart.

Q37. Your rival is?
It hasn't changed from before: it's myself.

Q38. What will you do if you win the lottery?
I'll save half, and the other half... I'll build a house in Hokkaido for my parents!!

Q39. If you were able to use ESP (or do magic), what would you do?
Stop time. Since graduation is drawing closer and closer, I'd really like to treasure each and every day.

Q40. If you were to become a boy for a day, what would you do?
As a boy, I'd like to try out male fashion and sports.

Q41. Some words for the you from 10 years in the past
From now on you will start on many things, so take the chance to have a lot of trips with your family (lol).

Q42. What do you see yourself doing 10 years in the future?
I would like to be living a life where I would be singing, making music, engaging in music related activities. I always say "I won't get married", but I wonder how that will turn out (lol).

Q43. What do you think an 'idol' is?
There's an impression that Showa era idols give out, like they can't be reached. For me, I try to be normal, experencing both painful memories and good memories. I'd like to be seen as a person that people can relate to, yet also someone to aspire to. The people's idol, that kind of impression (lol).

(Transcription of interview questions in Japanese after the cut)



Q1「愛理」という名前の由来は?
誰からもされて性のある子になって欲しいからという意味らしいです。

Q2.子供のころのあだ名は?
愛理ちゃん、愛ちゃん

Q3.初めて買ったCD
SPEEDのアルバムです。名前は忘れちゃったけど、4面にパカって開くやつ。

Q4.自分を動物にたとえると
よくラッコ見たいって言われるんですよ。食べるときは一生懸命で、後は遅いみたいな(笑)。

Q5. 好きな言葉、座右の銘など
好きな言葉は”ありがとう
座右の銘は”一音入魂”Put your soul into each (music) note (lit. ichionnyuukon one - sound -  put heart and soul)

Q6.日課はありますか?
必ず3食食べること。牛乳を必ず飲むこと。
明治ヨーグルトR-1を飲むこと。

Q7.朝食はご飯派、パン派?
ご飯派です。納豆たまごかけご飯最高!あれに勝る朝食はないですよ!

Q8.ぐっすり眠るために心がけてることはありますか?
特にないんですよね。逆に寝過ぎちゃってどうしたら眠くならないのか悩んでるくらいなんで。

Q9.インドア派、アウトドア派?
昔にインドア派でした。今は外に遊びに行きたい気持ちもあるけど、行けてない……(笑)。

Q10.ゲン担ぎ的なことをしていますか?
例えば「今日は勝負の日だ」という時は信号で、"この信号が点滅する前に渡りきったら今日はいいことある”とか(笑)。くだらないことでいつもゲン担ぎしています。

Q12.運命を信じる?
信じます!お母さんがお父さんと出会った時に”あ、私この人と結婚するんだなって思った”と聞いて事があって。生まれた時から自分の人生って決まってる気がします。だから今こうやって歌を歌っているのも、私が本当に歌が好きで生まれてこれたからだと思います。

Q12.今、一番行きたいところは?
家族団らんできる場所に行きたい!お父さんは試合だし、弟も部活をやっていて、私も仕事があるから
家族4人で食卓を囲む時間が全くないんです。

Q13.好きな本
山田悠介さんの本!

Q14.好きなアニメ、マンガ
Piece]です。ドラマをやることになって原作を読んでみて、もう完成にハマってしまって。
まだ完結してないので見たことが無い人はぜひ!

Q15.好きなテレビ番組
歌番組は基本的に好きです。それ以外だと「志村けんのバカ殿様

Q16.得意料理はありますか?
お母さんから教えてもらった、半熟のスクランブルエッグ。半熟にするってところが鈴木家流です。

Q17.自分のパーツで好きなところ
まつ毛!人よりも長さも長いし量も多いから。

Q18.自分のパーツで嫌いなところ
ありますよ、いっぱい!そんなの言われたら直したいところだらけですけど、すごいプラスのところでいうと、小指の爪がダンゴっぽい(笑)。痛いんです……。

Q19マイブームを教えて!
w-closetというブランドの服にハマってます。C-uteでは”チーン”が流行ってます(笑)。

Q20.自分は犬っぽい、猫っぽい?
っぽい。マターリしてるところ。でも楽天的なところはっぽいんだよなー。

Q21.愛理の中で、今までで一番のダジャレを教えて下さい。
”抹茶にハマちゃった♥”

Q22.普段、必ず持ち歩いているものは?
iPhone、iPod touch、水筒も持ってるし、メガネスケジュユール帳、メイク道具……
あとは学校とかのファイル!いつもめっちゃ荷物が多い(笑)。

Q23.好きな色
麻色とあとは茶色と……麻木色
緑青
茜色。

Q24.カワイイ、キレイ、言われて嬉しいのはどっち?
カワイイ

Q25.使ってる香水はありますか?
ランバンの エクラ ドゥ アルページュとか、全部で3つくらい使い分けてます。

Q26.普段メイクにかける時間は?
髪の毛以外あんまりやらないので、アイロンあてたりだとか、巻いたりして、どれくらいかな……。私は行動が遅いので余裕を持って30分欲しいです。

Q27.これまでの人生で最高の出来事は?
メンバーと出会えたこと、家族とのこと……いつも迷うんです。決めきれない。.

Q28.人生で最も影響を受けた人は?
お母さん!

Q29.母親の味といえば?
お母さんの料理は全部好きです。1個に選べない。

Q30.幸せを感じるのは?
地方にいったらその土地の美味しいものを食べる時と、あと何ともいえない幸せな時はライブ後緑茶を飲む瞬間!

Q31.愛理にとっての友達とはどんな存在?
女子高生としての鈴木愛理と真っ向から向き合ってくれる、日常生活には欠かせない存在です。

Q32.今までの人生にモテ期はありましたか?
人生に3回あるっていうじゃないですか。でも、3回のうちの1回は多分もう終わってると思います。小学校の時じゃないかなぁ?

Q33.じゃ次のモテ期はいつ頃来る予定?
知らないですよー!

Q34.いちばん落ち着く場所は?


Q35.”バンドやります!”と言われたら担当は?
ギターボーカルです!

Q36.この仕事を辞めたいと思ったことは?
突発的に”無理かも”っていうことはあったんですけど、本当に心を底から辞めたいって思ったことはないです。

Q37.ライバルは?
昔っから変わらないんですけど自分ですね。

Q38.宝くじが当たったら?
半分貯金して半分は親に……北海道にを建てたいんです!!

Q39. 超能力(魔法)が使えるとしたら?
時間を止めた。卒業とか近くなってくると
本当に1日1日が大事に思えてくるから。

Q40.1日だけ男になれるとしたら何をする?
の子だからできるファッションとか、スポーツをしたいです。

Q41.10年前の自分のひと言
とりあえずこれから色んなことが始まるから家族でいっぱい旅行しときなって(笑)。

Q42. 10年後の自分は何をしている?
歌っていたり、音楽を作っていたり、音楽というものに携わっている人生でありたい。”結婚してないだろう”って言われつことがすっごく多いんですけど、その辺はドウなんだろう(笑)。

Q43.愛理にとってアイドルとは?
昭和のアイドルの人って手の届かない存在というのがみんなの持つ印象だと思うんですけど、私は違い存在じゃなくて、つらい思いとか楽しい思いとか、目線を同じにして”共感できるけど憧れるな”と感じてもらえリ存在でありたい。庶民派アイドルっていう感じで(笑)。

No comments:

Post a Comment