Saturday 28 February 2015

Twitter Tidbits: Juice=Juice confess to Tsugunaga Momoko


Confessions for Berryz Kobo、 day 6。

Whatever I say, I'm secure in the knowledge that she'll give a reply ♩ Whatever it is, I love the serious Momochi-senpai ♥ (Miyazaki)

Her pinkies really do stick out、 you'd expect no less!♡I respect how fast she is on her feet(Kanazawa)


Whenever I see Tsugunaga-san、 she's really cool as Momochi-senpai。 But I've silently seen the serious side she doesn't show (Takagi)

I won't forget the sensation of touching the Momochi Musubi at the Naruchika。 I love Tsugunaga-san ❤️(Miyamoto)


Always the idol, her pinkies are constantly raised。 Her professionalism is amazing
That's what I think ♡(Uemura)

For the 6th day today、 it's the eternal idol Tsugunaga Momoko。 If we stepped out of line, Yurushite-nyan。 Tomorrow there's a Berryz Kobo Matsuri too!

No comments:

Post a Comment